Travelled here with mum, daughter and grandaughters - was unsure as had never been here before - but would recommend as great value for money holiday - the hotel and amenities were fantastic - very clean - beautiful gardens and pools - all staff very helpful - never used childrens clubs before but 4 year old and 6 year old loved the animation team. Hotel directly on beach - although didn't really go on this as the water was quite sea weedy - beautiful sandy beach though - the food in the hotel was quite basic - but found enought to survive on for the week. For what it cost for an all inclusive hotel - would recommend to anyone whos just looking for a weeks relaxation by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to Monastir and approx 12 km from Sousse (Skanes - Tunisia). Broad, fine sandy beach. 22.000 sq m of gardens. A childrens paradise. Short transfer. Plenty of action and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Sahara Beach Aquapark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sahara Beach Hotel Monastir
- Iberostar Hotel Sahara Beach
- Iberostar Hotel Monastir
- Sahara Beach Hotel Tunisia