We've just back from Tunisia. Trust me, we had a very comfortable hollyday me, my wife and my daughter at Amir (Emir) Palace. Positive things:
- Nice architecture ( neither of the hotels of 5* AI in the neighbourhood are comparing with AP)
- Friendly stuff
- Room Clean: Every day
- Clean outside pool
- Animation : the owners MUST investing more than this.
- Food is not various (same food 7 days( breakfast, lunch, dinner))
- Drinks: Only local drinks (SUCKS), even you have AI, is better to buy the drinks from Duty Free Airport
- Beach and sea clean: Beware of A lot of jellyfish witch will harm you ( even they have net)
- The internet wireless is not for free ( 5 euro/hour (actually if you are using 15 min is the same cheating) and the transfer is like in Tunisia :D
Anyway, the Hotel is pretty good, maybe is 4 tunisian stars, but we've have a very good time!
P.S. IN TUNISIA, NEGOTIATE EVERYTHING, even at 1 euro!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amir Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amir Palace Hotel Monastir
- Amir Palace Monastir