Houda Golf and Beach Club
$84
$79
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel and Spa(Monastir)(Great Value!)
$56
$26
$24
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Palmyra Holiday Resort & Spa(Monastir)(Great Value!)
$42
3,041 results
All reviewsanimation teamplenty of sunbedsshowsdancingloadsarchery
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Having been a returning guest at the 'Houda' for many years, I have just enjoyed my 'free' week, courtesy of the hotel. As usual, we had a fantastic holiday, with superb weather! All staff were attentive as always and went above & beyond, to make our stay more enjoyable. The chefs and kitchen staff deserve a special mention for offering to prepare special dishes, if there wasn't a good choice for us at the buffet - this was not necessary - but, like always, there was a great choice. Maybe some food looks strange to some people, but please don't 'knock it' until you've tried it. The hotel, obviously is quieter at this time of year, it is easier to get sunbeds & chairs in the terrace or reception at night, but even in the height of summer, we have found somewhere to sit. As we venture out and about, we don't have chance to join in with the animation as much as we'd like. Although each team we have met over the years are a great bunch, with some very talented dancers & gymnasts. Cleanliness of the rooms and public places were up to scratch, it would help if guests tidied up after themselves, especially after eating at the snack bar- there are bins located all around the pool. The hotels private beach is kept immaculate, by the hard working Farjani, and if any locals have time on their hands, could they please tidy the beach by Palm Inn?! We have never had any problems whilst staying at the Houda, but I'm sure attitude has a lot to do with that. Quote: “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” ~ Wayne W. Dyer
Glad the hotel is open all winter, looking forward to spending New Year with you all!! See you soon!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Caty B
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have just returned from my 3rd holiday at the Houda,but this was my 1st solo holiday. Although it was very quiet with few guests staying,as it was out of season,the hotel,gardens,outdoor and indoor pool were kept imaculate,with staff contantly cleaning even though it didnt need it. My maid kept my room clean,with nothing going missing,and replaced my towels and bedding everyday,with a cheery smile and a few words in broken English.All the staff were very attentive.The food in the restaurant was amazing,and I"m a very fussy eater! There was always so much variety,always fresh,so tasty and beautifully presented and the desserts are out of this world! Nobody could/would go hungry.The animation team were amazing too! They all kept going,(even though they work very long hours) putting on activities for 1 guest who wished to participate. Zouba was an amazing dancer and I watched spellbound when he was dancing! And I must mention the security both in and around the hotel and on the beach,it made me feel secure and safe.The only criticism I can find is there was limited choice of alcoholic drinks together with the rooms need updating,but saying this refurbishment was under way while I was there..There are no lifts in the 3 storey hotel,but if mobility is a problem for you,just ask for a ground floor room.I would recommend the hotel to all types of holiday makers. I cant wait to return to the hotel for my 4th visit,either solo or with my family.

Room Tip: In high season the rooms on the south are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Christine H
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks in September with girlfriend and family this was our 2 time there. The rooms was very clean had a lovely view of the sea. The food. There was plenty of differen foods to chose from so never went hungry.all the staff are amazing and animation team we had a lovely time there and cannot wait to go back next year and see every 1 again see ya soon houda.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank kershaw2812
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Came back from our holiday in October, it was our 4th time at the Houda Beach & Golf in Skanes and we have are planning to go again next year, the hotel is excellent, there’s always somebody cleaning even though its not dirty. The rooms are basic but you don’t need anymore and its only a place to sleep lets be honest. The food is lovely, amazing variety and different everyday, The waiters make the restaurant experience even better with flowers on your table when its your birthday and the night you leave and drinks ready and waiting for you when you come through the door, it’s the little touches that make all the difference. The animation team are always trying to keep you occupied even when the weather lets you down, they are really welcoming and the shows are entertaining and very funny. The manager is the only manager ive ever seen walk round talking to his guests all day long, Problems would be sorted out immediately (although we didn’t have any). The slide pool is so much fun even for adults, trust me I know this ;0), the life guard keeps you safe. The beach is ultra clean and the security guard is excellent, he will watch your belongings and protects you from the guys selling stuff on there. The internal trips are great (quadding and camel) Also must say as a gay couple we were welcomed like anyone else would be and never felt like being gay was a issue out there, We were the first couple to enter and win Houda’s best couple! Get in! a all round comfortable atmosphere . Thank you to all the Houda staff for the best holiday ever!

Room Tip: Visit the spa! complete bargain, we did 3 packages while we were there!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Shelley_Vicky
Reviewed November 21, 2013

2nd time in a space of 7 weeks..
Went to Houda in September and loved it that much i ended up back in the November for a week! If you want a relaxing winter get away, couples, friends or families Houda is the one!
I went in September with family and then back in November with friends.
The hotel its self you cannot fault, all the bad reviews ignore if you read them clearly they are expecting 5* when they pay for 3*! To be fair myself and many others would agree you get alot more than what you pay for here!
The food, im so fussy when it comes to food at home im even fussy but here i always found something i liked and there was always fresh fruit available and the desserts were yum!
One night they animation team done a welcome evening meal it was lovely!

The rooms, i cant see why people complain, both times ive had no problems with any of the rooms. to be fair your on holiday the only time you want to be in the room is to sleep!

The cleaners, so lovely! and cleaned the rooms just as they do anywhere else you go thats decent! She clicked on i sleep with two pillows and she used to do the bed with two pillows and even on the first day she came to say hello to us and asked how was our flight bless her! I left clothes, money, perfume, make up, ghds, bottles of smirnoff etc out and nothing went missing!

The animation team. They work there socks off! They are all so welcoming and lovely! In November it was quiet but they still done daytime activities, mini disco and a show at night. Thank you to Billy Boy, Mohamed, Mo mo, Seimo, Smart and Zouba!!

And before i go when i was there i was really ill with my chest and throat and i was taken to see a doctor, pharmacy and got looked after so well :) Thanks you know who you are :)

See ya soon Houda Hotel.. actually il see you in a few weeks :P
Cherridan Selby :)

Room Tip: If your unhappy with the location of your room. ask they will happily move you if theres a room free!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends