We stayed 21-28sep2010. Our room was a Calypso beach room (nr.610). Renovated and nice&quiet location. We did have some cloudy and rainy days, but still high temperatures.
We saw some shows and enjoyed watching the Crazy Signs. DJ was ok...too many french 'chansons' we didnt like but the french people (90%), seem to love it.
Food was good although breakfast could be better. No fresh orange juice! Just some small details that make the difference between 3trident and 4trident.
If you like full animation then stay at a bungalow (old part). Aziza rooms are nice too, frontal beachrooms recommended. Calypso is great if you like it quiet and you have a great pool with fantastic bar wich are never crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island of Djerba, the mythical Club Med Village of Djerba la Douce enjoys constant sunshine, a clear blue sea and a pleasant and steady wind to fill the sails of its catamarans. With its hotels and bungalows and their flowering patios, inspired by Tunisian architecture, this Club Med Village offers an encounter with the Orient, both through the art of looking after yourself and through its refined cuisine. Relaxation and sport are there to suit your every whim, at any level of intensity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Djerba la Douce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Hotel Midoun
- Club Med Midoun
- Midoun Club Med
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Djerba Island, Tunisia