great beach and pools. Food really diverse and delicious. Ambiance very Club Med. my kids age 14 and 15 had the time of their lives. one small problem though.....no wifi in rooms, have to to go and waste time in a special wifi room. necessary as internet connection super expensive in tunisia. but overall a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island of Djerba, the mythical Club Med Village of Djerba la Douce enjoys constant sunshine, a clear blue sea and a pleasant and steady wind to fill the sails of its catamarans. With its hotels and bungalows and their flowering patios, inspired by Tunisian architecture, this Club Med Village offers an encounter with the Orient, both through the art of looking after yourself and through its refined cuisine. Relaxation and sport are there to suit your every whim, at any level of intensity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Djerba la Douce reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Hotel Midoun
- Club Med Midoun
- Midoun Club Med
- Club Med Djerba La Douce Djerba Island, Tunisia