All reviews recommend this hotel vocation gymnastics animation shows dance djerba guests
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

I went to visit djerba alone to meet knew people and make some friends and it was easier than i thought. Everyone was really friendly. I met there even a czech animator Nicol who works with kids in miniclub. She is amazing and kids love her. She helped me a lot with many things because she has a lot of experience in djerba. Animators make fun everyday and they offer a lot of activities. I also met there 3 guys from the ice cream shop which also helped me with sooo many things. They have so many good options of ice cream which i ve never saw before.Food there was amazing. There are many options. Fishes,meat, vegetable,fruit and if you re allergic they can make some special food for you for what inwas really gratefull. Rooms there are nice. I liked it more in narjess but its almost same. Beach is beautiful. Sea changes almost everyday. One day there are no waves and second day there are small tsunamis. Never happend to me that i would be bored in djerba. There are mamy nice places you can visit and many many activities like in water or on the beach(horses camins scooters boats wind surfing and so on)
*there are so beautiful sunsets*

1  Thank TravelerfromnowherEe
MounaMr, Responsable commercial at Dar Jerba Zahra, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely comment about your recent experience at Dar Jerba Narjess.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. It is a pleasure to read that you appreciated our services providing by the hotel's staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon among us in Djerba,
Best Regards

Reviewed August 2, 2019

I spend very Good vocation in the best hotel Dar jerba. Very nice show evry night with The Professional staf of animation.i enjoy The fayar show evry night nad i went to tank s The spęcail animator MONEM that do activity tir A larc. Very Good teachar

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2019

Very good animation. Have a good Time. Man of animation is very positive and helply person. Im very happy that i meet him. He helped me a lot of. He is good guy. Hotel is beautifull. The weather is Hot and sunny. I recomend MONEM the animateur for tir a larche is the Best for me. :)

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2019

Good animation perfect show specjal the fayar show on the night never for ever i swe something like this. I so happy for the vocation. Specjał thanks for the best animator Monem for the activity tir a larc.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Everything is good.
Animations is top, everyone are so funny.
Excellent show! Contact with animation is very good. Never I see some like this.
I don’t forget to this. Fire show was amazing !
Good service
Thanks for animation, special for Monem!

Trip type: Traveled with family