I have stayed at the hotel a few times and 2 times the bed sheets were stained with food which had dried up. Must not have been changed for a while.
Also the cleaning lady left lots of hair behind after cleaning up.
The hotel staff are kind of rude to non French speakers.
On a positive note, the hotel is clean and the rooms spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis hotel is located on Gammarth Bay, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, combining Business and Leisure.We have chosen this oasis of calm for the splendid views as well as nearby ancient sites.With its architectural style reflecting the meticulous standard, one would expect of a five-star deluxe hotel, while our employees are dedicated to your every need and expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Hotel La Marsa
- Golden Tulip La Marsa
- La Marsa Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Tunisia/La Marsa