I have just returned from 3 days at the Golden Tulip in Carthage.
After one night i requested to change my room as I had no wifi. The staff quickly arranged this and I was almost instantly installed in a room with fairly good levels of wifi signal.
The rooms are reasonable, comfortable although the Disco over the road was a little loud, it did not disturb my sleep when the patio door was closed. The a/c was very efficient and TV carries the BBC news.
The restaurants were OK, not brilliant, although breakfast was disappointing. Not really up to standard.
The pool area is lovely and all in all it was a relaxing stay albeit business got in the way of relaxing.
It is a little remote but by cab only 20 minutes from the airport. Good levels of English spoken and obviously Arabic and French so communication is simple. The bar is open until about 2 am and most drinks are available. There is a cashpoint in the foyer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis hotel is located on Gammarth Bay, overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, combining Business and Leisure.We have chosen this oasis of calm for the splendid views as well as nearby ancient sites.With its architectural style reflecting the meticulous standard, one would expect of a five-star deluxe hotel, while our employees are dedicated to your every need and expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Hotel La Marsa
- Golden Tulip La Marsa
- La Marsa Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Carthage Tunis Tunisia/La Marsa