Review Highlights
Les Oliviers

Played with my step son while on holiday in the area. It was his first time on a golf course having... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018
andyvanstan
Wakefield, United Kingdom
Great condition and very friendly

My wife and I have just returned from Hammamet and played at Citrus Golf 3 times during our... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2018
BroonieEdinburgh
Edinburgh

All reviews les oliviers in excellent condition great courses clubhouse fairways rounds tee clubs executive undulations forgiving handicapper holiday beginners undulating lesson tunisia
Reviewed April 13, 2017

As a golfer with two year's experience and a 36 handicap my progress on distances and accuracy had long stopped. From the first golf lesson the improvement was obvious and after three lessons what I can now achieve on the course fills me with confidence and satisfaction. I would recommend the pro, Fehti Mhedhbi, to anyone looking to get their handicap down and be more satisfied with their playing. To my knowledge he speaks at least English, French, German and Tunisian. You can find him through the club's reception.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Gary1308
Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

Very nice course. The club house is fantastic. The food and service is perfect. The prices are very interesting. For the second time you get 50%.

Date of experience: May 2015
3  Thank Jameslerx
Reviewed May 21, 2015

great courses and well maintained. some holes are quite tight so a straight drive is essential. would recommend using buggies which are cheap to hire

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank DEREK p
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Played citrus courses 29th Apr 2015 and 2nd May 2015. Both 18 holers superb. great smooth fast greens. Floret narrower and the bigger challenge over 18 holes. Beware 10 11 12 on Olives any thing right and say goodbye to your round and your ball. Excellent hospitality and friendly reception from everyone. Had my own clubs and equipment so no info on hire costs. Two rounds with an electric cart was 100gbp.Caddy Masters team will clean your clubs at the end of your round. Some super views. If the wind is up difficulty is much increased. I enjoyed the challenge immensely and will go back. I had a club sandwich and at 10tnd about £3 .20p I thought it was a bit expensive? THEN IT ARRIVED!!!! A meal masquerading as a butty sumptuous filled baguette fries salad and a tray of sauces. I was in food heaven. compare the price of golf in Spain, Portugal ,and the Canaries NO CONTST. Give it a try. Even though I was on a solo trip the friendly Welsh on the 29th and a French couple on the 2nd meant I played in great company.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank mickpara
Reviewed April 6, 2015

This was a lunchtime stop....I didn't expect much but it was actually quite nice. A buffet style Tunisian lunch, started with a small assortment of salad, cold rice and salad potatoes. Then hot chicken or meatballs or pasta, with sauté potatoes. Afters were delicate sponge or pastry squares.

All very nice, in a lovely setting with the sun shinning.

Date of experience: April 2015