“Scenic golfing”
Review of Citrus Golf Course

Citrus Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: The 1st 45-hole golf-complex in TunisiaGolf Citrus is much more than a golf-course ; it is a real golfing centre ; the first of its kind in Tunisia.First open in September 1992 with two 18-hole Championship courses Par 72 :* Les Oliviers : a motivating course for all,* La Forêt : a relatively more difficult course which will offer a challenge to low-handicap golfers.Two different courses, in fact, which will not fail to delight all golfers.* A series of Pitching and Putting-greens.
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Scenic golfing”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We played on the Olivier course the first couple of times and on La Foret on our last day. Lovely golf courses, with superb fairways and lovely views. The Olivier course was not too difficult, but the Foret course was quite a challenge. On our last day, on the 18th hole of La Foret, I lost my ball in the deep rough. I thought I had found it when I stood on a ball. I picked it up, then realized it was my husband's ball!! As we had only played La Foret this one time, it would appear that someone found his ball on the Olivier course, only to lose it on La Foret. How uncanny is that ?

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kateloveshuskies

Perth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good courses”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Glad I made effort to visit Citrus and liked it so much I went back and played the next day, good condition and variety of holes on offer to test all handicap abilities.
A week's golfing holiday in a golf resort hotel to take advantage of discount on offer makes it more affordable too.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Drew C
Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“what a holiday”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Everyone said the best course was the yasmine valley.So we booked 2 rounds at citrus,and 2 rounds at yasmine.Don't believe it, the citrus outplays the yasmine in every way possible.We played the olives and the foret and out of all of us,it was split down the middle to which was the best course.The people at Citrus were friendly and very helpful and went out of there way to make sure everything was perfect.We've played all over the world,including the best in portugal and I think the citrus course hangs in there with the best of them.We will be going back next year.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank david l
Paderno d'Adda, Italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It has two golf courses Les Olivies and La Foret. The best of those is La Foret even if the second 9 holes of Les Olivies are a good challenge.

Visited April 2013
Erlangen, Germany
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Everything was in perfect shape”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've been to the Citrus Resort since 6 years and every year was everything perfect. The two courses are in a very good shape and they still working on them.
We've been there at May and sometimes we've been alone at the course. It is very nice to play golf without the pressure of players behind you.
We can absolutely recommend this resort for players with any handicap.

Visited May 2013