The hotel is very nice, clean, with a wide hall.
The position is good: 5 minutes walking to the beach, 5 minutes by taxi to the centre of Hammamet (the taxis are very cheap, something about 2 € for each way) and 12 minutes by taxi to Hammamet Yasmine.
The reception service is 24 hours, the personnel is so kind and pleasant and they speak a good english and italian.
The hotel offers a lot of services as booking for excursions or diving lessons; within the Residence there are also a swimming pool, a restaurant/bar, a shop and a hairdresser.
They have also a small private beach, but there is a man that charges 10 Dinari (about 5 €) per day for the sun beds. The rest of the beach is free, so we have choosen to stay on the sand, next the private beach.
The rooms are confortable and equipped with fridge, tv, telephone, safe and air condition (there isn't the hairdrier!); most of them offers a nice view on the internal garden and the swimming pool.
The breakfast (opened from 6 to 10:30 a.m.) consists of yogurt, croissant and pan au chocolat, cakes, typical tunisian sweets, bread, several vegetables, cheese, ham, fruit, jam and honey, orange and lemon juice, milk, coffee and a wide selection of tea.
The restaurant offers a menu composed by both traditional and international food.
Moreover along the same street there are other restaurants.
Points of weaknesss:
- The double room is composed by two single beds with one sheet: the result is that in the middle between the two beds there is a hole!
- The cleaner usually makes up the room around 3 p.m. or after, without considering you green ticket outside the door during the morning: sometimes it can result a bit inconvenient!
- In the residence there isn't any cash point; they are available to change your cash, but if you need an ATM point the closest one is 5 minutes walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A wonderful residence near the most fabulous beaches of Tunisia Kelibia beach. Well and richly furnished, TV satellite, garden, parking, kitchen, bathrooms, near cafes and entertainments leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Romane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Romane Hammamet