From the first moment of arrival we felt at home. Within the first few minutes as we were checking in , seated on a comfy sofa, enjoying a cooling drink, we were introduced to many members of staff and management. Leyla was lovely, she was so thorough in explaining everything to us, regarding restaurants and where everything was.A credit to the front desk.
This was our second visit to a Club Magic, they really have the formula right here.
Nothing is too much trouble.
The food was excellent, Magico buffet has a great choice of well prepared and presented food. Different themes each night, and a lot of trouble taken to dress the restaurant according to the theme of the evening. The executive chef very much in view at every meal.
The A la Carte restaurants were excellent, Lovely atmosphere and live music . A real treat to be waited upon and all part of the all inclusive package.
Each night the Assistant Manager Aymon, would visit each table in each restaurant to wish you an enjoyable meal. He was everywhere, on the beach, in the restaurants , at the entertainment shows.
The entertainment team were terrific and so friendly. Not a bit pushy to involve you in any sports or activities but there was always a good attendance for anything. Volleyball and football tournaments, tennis lessons, boules.
We didn't visit the gym or take part in the workouts , but they always looked to be well attended.
Every night there was live music in the Captains Bar, and all the Entertainment team would invite you to dance, so any singles were all well catered for .
Ivo is to be commended for the wonderful team here. All the dancers are terrific, and a pleasure to watch.
We danced every night, we love to dance and the music was a good mix for most people to enjoy.
One week was a pool party, the following week was a beach party, all very good, and snacks available also to keep you fuelled. We didn't visit the disco, but it always looked as though it would be busy, judging by the mass of guests going in that direction.
The beach was lovely and clean, the security guard was very attentive and would always find two loungers for you and bring cushions. Beach vendors were not allowed to approach guests, and so it made for a tranquil time. He was very watchful and only guests were allowed onto the property . We felt very safe.
The watersports were very well attended , waterskiing and banana boats included along with kayaks and windsurfing and catamarans. A good team here, and all very safe.
The room was kept beautifully clean by Sihem, our housemaid . Absolutely spotless. We had a view of the trees at the side of the hotel. It was lovely and cool and we had to turn off the Air-con occasionally at night as it was too cool . I slept here better than I have for years , even at home.
The Magic Angels in Guest services were all Magic, Mieke, Jacqueline and Hedi.
We didn't leave the hotel, except for walks along the beach. We just go on holiday to enjoy each others company and all that the hotel has to offer.
We were sorry to leave, but we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for families. The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short 'shuttle-jump' to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m². There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 321 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tui Magic Life Africana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet