We booked for only 10 days because we believed that was going to be long enough for an all inclusive holiday. We were wrong. We wished we had booked a 14 day stay!
We usually spend our time lying on the sun bed and enjoy the food and drink but with the many activities magic life had organised we tried out Archery, Mountain biking, Salsa class, Water aerobics and best of all free water sports all day every day.There was no pressure from the entertainment team but they encouraged you to take part and have a go!
There are many things about Magic Life Africana that we liked, cleanliness of rooms/ garden areas, amazing beach, varied food in buffet restaurant, excellent service and food in a la carte restaurants but best of all was the service we received from all of the staff. From the moment we arrived with the reception staff quickly booking us in to the moment we left we could not fault or complain about the way we had been looked after.
Our favourite member of staff was Amy. She is a new English member of the entertainment team who could not do enough to help us in every way. We really enjoyed our daily chats and she tried hard to sort out any problems we had.
For once, we did not want to come home. We would have liked to take part in another beach and pool party and also enjoy another bike ride supervised by Alex.
We will definitely return to this hotel but this time will book for 14 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect holidays for families. The club is located close to Hammamet. From here it is just a short 'shuttle-jump' to the two golf courses around 15km from the Club. The golf clubs offer fairways and greens in olive groves, tree lined hills and cliff landscapes. The star architect, Ronald W. Fream, has come up with some fantastic ideas for you.This club is an enchanting resort with large gardens in a setting of 50,000m². There is one main Hotel with a number of apartments with a total of 321 rooms. It is situated at the seafront and approx. 65km from Tunis airport and 80km from Monastir Airport, 15km from the centre of Hammamet and approx. 25km from Nabeul. Transfer time: approx. 1 hour to Tunis and 90 minutes to Monastir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tui Magic Life Africana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hotel Hammamet
- Magic Life Africana Imperial Hammamet