I visited the diar Lemdina with my friend in September 2013, we had an amazing time the hotel was magazine in a Castle like style. There must be hundreds of rooms, as the numbering went up to 1400, that we saw. The hotel has a medina incorporated into its grounds, after being there for 3 days we decided to have a proper look around, our first outing on the first night was a slight shock as we forgot about the sellers style in the medina, which you need to gear yourself up for and be firm. By night three we were on form....... Oh my!!! The grounds were unbelievable, we found approx 15-20 places to eat from fast food, lebanese food, Chinese, Italian to name a few. There was a casino on site, a disco, an amusement park, museum, untold places to try sheeshar, live music, 1000 nights stage show. So so ,much on site we really has no reason to leave. The beach is across the road about 200 meters away and there is a designated area allocated for the hotel, the life guards there Ennis and Rashid, so amazing and helpful. I love a pamper the ham man, sauna, massage, facial, body scrub wrap, loads a 3 hr experience about £60, amazing!!Honestly we had such a good time we got the days wrong we were due to go home, the hotel staff had to remind us to pack on the day. Will 100% be going back! Suitable for most but beware you could have as bit of a walk from reception, but it is still ok. Food was varied but not very spicy. Oh one down side but really you shouldn't have time... The hotel Internet was pants! Other than that" LOVED IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Diar Lemdina Hotel" is situated in the heart of the Medina Mediterranea, the pearl of the new tourist resort of Yasmine Hammamet- 300m from the sea. To stay in the residences of Diar Lemdina Hotel remains a privilege which permit you to discover the intimacy of Medina with all the comfort of the 21st century and get involved in the events planned during the year. Diar Lemdina Hotel offers you the choice to lodge in one of three blocks "EL BOUSTEN", "ERRIADH" or "SIDI BOU SAID" in the middle of their gardens and their private swimming pools. The Hotel Diar Lemdina includes 190 suites and 40 double rooms . 190 suites are :12 junior suites, 59 are senior suites, 112 are Ambassador suites, and 7are Royal suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Diar Lemdina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diar Lemdina Residences Hammamet
- Diar Lemdina Residences Hotel Hammamet
- Residence Diar Lemdina