Hotel Movie Gate
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Vincci Flora Park(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$42
  • Breakfast included
Alhambra Thalasso Hotel(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Hotel Club President(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$32
$30
La Badira(Hammamet)
$294
Travelocity
Golden Tulip Taj Sultan Resort(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$98
$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Medina Belisaire & Thalasso(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$75
$215
$207
Travelocity
1,209 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed here for a week on my honeymoon and was really impressed by the quality of of the service. Everyone knew my name and remembered it for most of my stay, in some cases, I didn't even have to tell them my name, they just remembered me from check in I guess. I would like to also thank Max for taking great care of me and my wife during our stay. He was really helpful and very kind. He even went to the extent of giving me his cell number and told me to call him on his personal line if I needed anything. That was great! The hotel was in a very nice and clean area, as well as on the beach. A 5 minute taxi ride, (about 5 TD) to the marina. The room was also very clean and nice, we had a suit with a living room and to AC units. Stayed nice and cool during the hot summer months of Tunisia. I have no negatives about this hotel. I loved the service, cleanliness, area, staff, (Animation team too), and the food buffet was off the charts. I can't wait to go back again next summer!! Merci Max and Oumar Aouij ;) Aziza too..

Room Tip: Ask for Max, he'll make sure you have a wonderful stay! Don't forget to tip him!! He really deserves it.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Abee F
Reviewed September 21, 2012

GENERAL

I think hotels should close the health point of view. Europe, this low level should not be out of the question. This hotel is really dangerous to health hotel, I do not recommend it to anyone. Least for families with children.

HOTEL ROOMS

The rooms are terrible condition and not healthy. They suffer from widespread water damage and moisture. Mold can be clearly seen and smelled. The walls are paper thin, and therefore there aren't any privacy. There are also cockroaches running all over the roof and walls!!

POOL AREA AND BEACH

The pools are very crowded and competition will occur in beach chairs. Some tourists behavior is inappropriate and therefore you may even lose your beach chair while swimming.

The beach is beautiful, but the sea is floating in the water a camel feces. Beach chairs are hard to find, but with tipping the beach boy will find you a chair. Services sellers are more aggressive, so be prepared.

FOOD

This hotel was a shocking experience. Do not take an all-inclusive! Buffet dining is full of flies and stray cats. Ventilation is not playing and the food is going bad in wrong temperature. Be careful what you eat, some guest became seriously ill during their stay!

The hotel's other restaurants require reserving a table, which in turn requires tipping that you can make ​​a reservation at all. Restaurants food level is also very low and they offer the same(!) food that they offer in the buffet.

SERVICES

Take into account the culture and the level of the hotel. You do not get any service unless you tip.

I do not recommend Hammamet as a vacation place and especially not this hotel. The entire holiday we were just hoping to get out of there. Complete waste of money!

Room Tip: Do not go there!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank SuoFin
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hotel appears very nice and clean, the food is varied, but the beef could be a little more of. the bread was delicious and the fruit was also good and plenty of it. you have to get up early to get a sunbed on the beach. nice beach and water, bar on the beach could be a little more efficient. but if you give tips first, money talk everywhere, the streets around the hotel is also okay to visit, they are not as intrusive. but like you two watch there shops. we had a great vacation there. a place we one day will visit again.

Room Tip: Ocean view, or if you can get behind the restaurant. there are not mush noise.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Stig_Hallenslev
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This hotel is not 4star with quality it is maybe 2star hardly.
Its not hotel for european people. I can say it is my worst hollyday ever.
The huge problem is with cleanles. in the cantine are lots of flies and AC not working. Food boring and could be better.
In the beach and around pools are rubish and sometimes broken glas.
Staff terrible and not polite and not speak english.
For your health please not travel!!!!!

Room Tip: Not any room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gabriel M
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I have just returned from a holidays to this hotel. It is one of the best holidays I have ever had. I took my young family and were made to feel welcome by everybody from the manager to staff at the lower level. The facilities are excellent, the food is excellent with many different dishes on offer to cater for everybody. The beaches is beautiful and well looked after and there's a choice of 4 pools, one with slides which are great fun. The rooms are absolutely fantastic with plenty of room with everything you could ever need. I would deffinatley suggest this hotel to anyone

Stayed: April 2012