Stayed at Belisaire from 6th April for two weeks with the family. I can honestly say it was the best hotel I have stayed in for cleanliness, friendliness and the food choice and presentation was excellent. The option to hire beach towels was one we snapped up, it meant less weight in the luggage and also meant we could have a clean one every day. Fabulous service. WIFI only works in the reception but who wants to be on wifi all day on holiday, there is plenty going on during the day!! The waiters in the bars and in the restaurant were more than friendly they made us feel welcome in their country and were extremely helpful with advice on where to go and see in the country. Imed, barman and Fidel waiter in the restaurant need a special mention most hardworking but still had time for a chat. The only problem for me was the night time entertainment which was definitely a bit of a let down. However on that note I could not fault the effort put in by the animation team they did try their best. There will be nothing stopping me from going back again and I can't wait for next year to do it all again !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet