first visit to tunisia.arrived late at night to find a cold buffet in our room.which was a great
start to a holiday which got better and better.food was really very good as were the rooms
and cleanliness throughout the hotel.this hotel has one of the nicest lounges i have seen in
holiday hotels as for the staff they are the friendliest i have ever come across and your drinks
are filled as soon as you drink up.the beach is only a 5 mins walk and well worth the visit if you like
walking miles of white sand and blue sea.visit the medina be prepared to haggle or visit
fix price shops who all sell the same things.i would deffinately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet