we have just come home from this holiday and it was a lovely break away with my husband and kids. The food, albeit a bit repetitive was good and you could always find something you liked. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. My only negative would be the evening entertainment. It is obviously winter now and the numbers in the hotel are low but I still think the guests that have paid should have the same amount of entertainment as anybody else! The haggling in the the medina gets on your nerves after about 10 minutes because everyone wants you to look in their shop even though it is exactly the same as the last shop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet