I have just returned from a week at this hotel and have to say it comes very close to the top of excellent. The reception staff were very welcoming and informative. The food was excellent always something for everyone and plenty of it. Always bottled water available. The diner/bar staff were excellent and one even remembered our drinks, recognition is always a plus. Could do with more sunbeds available around the 'quiet' pool as plenty of grassed area, although the hotel rule is no sunbeds reserved, this was not enforced. I would like the staff to have had name badges that you can read their name, as i already know i am at iberostar,that was all i could read. it would also make it easier to be able to name those for excellent guest service. A down side was the music around the larger pool was rather loud but as we used the quiet pool we were not too bothered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet