We stayed early May & had first class time, not everything in the resort or hotel were fully open. However the hotel and staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful.The food seems to get mixed reviews,I found the breakfast while not offering the full English (you are not in England ) had 5 hot options at least 5 cerels many pastries lots of fresh bread & yoghurts plenty enough to have something different everyday for a week. there was plenty of choice at meal times patsa fish meats veggies & lots of cakes .Fresh salads were provided at every meal with a greater choice at lunch & dinner, My wife who is the pickiest of eaters managed to eat all week even without chips.There is an English pub 300m away on the sea front called the view sky sports & chips.A couple of Dinar to the waiting staff every 2 or 3 days goes a long way to keeping your glass recharged on a regular basis.Do not change to much money as you will find it hard to spend it all & the exchange rate back is not good. Shop first find what you want then change enough money for your needs at your hotel then return to the shops later ,you might find the price has dropped. If you are all inclusive turn your wrist band inside out so it just shows white it will make life a bit easier as all the local know which colour goes with every hotel & will tell you they work there .We would go back to this hotel in an instant keep an eye out for Thomas cook deals we are .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel offers 5-star hotel accommodations just steps from Yasmine-Hammamet Beach. Our hotel is a perfect spot for travellers in search of a peaceful, enchanting Tunisian holiday. During your stay, enjoy our tasteful and fully-equipped guestrooms, deluxe gastronomic selections, and entertainment options that will exceed your expectations. Enjoy an unforgettable Hammamet experience any time of the year - only at the IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saphir Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Saphir Palace Hotel Hammamet
- Accor Saphir Palace Hammamet
- Sofitel Hammamet
- Hammamet Sofitel