Another Voyage Prive customer holidaying at Saphir Palace. A very spacious hotel i.e. large reception/seating area, pool and dining room which served an extensive choice of food buffet style. Spacious bedroom as well, large comfortable bed and bathroom. Lovely balcony view of the sea and harbour. Yasmin Hammamet very obviously man made for the tourists with row after row of hotels and medinas, but still a nice place for a relaxing, chill out, holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel offers 5-star hotel accommodations just steps from Yasmine-Hammamet Beach. Our hotel is a perfect spot for travellers in search of a peaceful, enchanting Tunisian holiday. During your stay, enjoy our tasteful and fully-equipped guestrooms, deluxe gastronomic selections, and entertainment options that will exceed your expectations. Enjoy an unforgettable Hammamet experience any time of the year - only at the IBEROSTAR Saphir Palace Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Saphir Palace & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Saphir Palace Hotel Hammamet
- Accor Saphir Palace Hammamet
- Sofitel Hammamet
- Hammamet Sofitel