“Strongly recommend!! ”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
“Strongly recommend!! ”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We have just visited Tunisia my boyfriend and I and came across this restaurant and was excited for a bit of English food as we were having poor quality all inclusive where we were staying.

The lady who runs the place is lovely and to be greeted with English and have a conversation which she will do and told us how she came to be in Tunisia.

I cannot fault the service or food/drink. My boyfriend had the full English something's he didn't like so I was able to have them on my plate. It included bacon which is rare to find due to their religion reasons, sausage, egg, tomatoes. Mushroom toast fried bread etc the works!
I had a sausage barm which Again lovely, bloomer baguette and plenty of sausage! Got asked if I wanted sauce to! With drinks it came to 28 dinar which is about jus under £10! Quality service, clean and friendly 5*+

Well done rovers return inn you will continue to do well! : )

1 Thank Amy G

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Wecoming and great food, lovely staff”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Well overdue review. we visited Dawn's new restaurant bar as returning customers from Shakespeare's. I would not hesitate in saying that Dawn would go above and beyond to please her customers. Nice big Tvs for the sport (keeps the husband happy) Yasmin (Dawn's daughter) very kindly played with my daughter, which left me free to relax! The staff are ever so nice, especially with my daughter and Ramzi (Dawn's husband) treats us as family. The food is delicious, well done to the cook, making English dishes taste better than they do in restaurants ive ate at, at home. I would recommend the steak pie, which had about 4 inch thick of meat all the way through, lush! Please give Dawn and her family a visit, you will not regret it.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Kelly P
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lasagne to die for and great service, brilliant”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This has to be in my top 10 of restaurants visited, the service is firstly second to non, the place is spotless inside and out.
The menu choice is excellent all day wether it's breakfast, lunch or evening meal,
The lasagne is to die for and the brik for starter another winner, breakfast was great, a great change to hotel breakfast, which I never had to be fair
Well worth a visit if your in the area and would certainly recommend it to everyone

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank beagle1_10
donegal
“good food terrible service!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

just after returning to our hotel after having dinner in the rovers return, this was our second night to give this place a try.
the first night the service was very very slow the starter plate was still sitting on the table when the main course arrived. and tonight the owner showed us to our table took our drinks order and left us too it. another couple came in after us and they had there order taken before us we sat 25mins waiting on some one to take our order. in the end up we had to go in and ask someone to take our order.
While we were waiting for our food the owner came over and asked where we ok!
we replied by telling her that the service was very slow and explained our case at the end of the day this is her business and it would need to be run a bit better if she wants to stay in business!
she gave us a free day and apologised.
food is good but lacking in the service end of things.........

2 Thank skippy22Donegal
“Good good good”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Plz ignore the comments that are bad, I think they tought they were dining at gordon ramsays place we were there from 6/7/14 till 20/7/14 we ate there about 4 times and the only criticism I could give was a medium to well done steak was more a medium its a clean place meals are good and can have a laugh with the staff beer was NOT rubbish unlike some places we found

1 Thank Thfc71