All reviews infinity pool half board main restaurant separate shower hotel guests omelette decorated with flowers an excellent hotel local beer pancakes buffet style relaxing holiday beach is lovely just returned from a week visited this hotel beach bar great fun
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean located on the heart of the Hammamet city, the staff they don’t speak English very well, my plane was to stay 3 nights but unfortunately i stayed only 1 night my family feels uncomfortable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Samatros
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Prior to arriving a few days ago I was worried about how the hotel staff would treat English guests having read other comments. They couldn't be more wrong, the staff are friendly and couldn't be more helpful. The beach bar is my favourite and they make fantastic margaritas! The hotel is clean and a good choice of food unless you are a picky eater. Prices very reasonable for drinks and snacks. There is a lot of security on the beach to stop you getting hassle from beach vendors. The room is lovelly and cleaned daily. I would definitely come back to this hotel. I haven't written a review while still in the hotel before so hopefully the great stay who continue !

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2018

very beautiful view from the pool but the pool is small and always full. very beautiful beach. different restaurants with good choices. globally expensive for the services. not friendly people (customers and some staff members)
the hotel is close to the center.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ZeinMontigny
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a relaxing holiday as a young couple, all of the hotel staff were disinterested or unfriendly toward us with the exception of a few of them.
Unsure why so many local people were there but they received all of the staffs attention.
On our first day at the infinity pool we ordered a drink twice, never to receive it. The infinity pool was full of kids which we didn’t expect.
Service was slow to us but not others. We were placed far down the beach away from the bar if we didn’t choose a location closer quicker, lots of the beach loungers were reserved and empty.
Room was beautiful, pool was beautiful but we would not recommend this place.
We also were followed by a member of staff to the medina and ripped off.
Very disappointed. Been to Tunisia before and had a wonderful time and everyone was friendly. We picked the wrong hotel this time.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank DebbieV1984
Reviewed July 31, 2018

The hotel was clean and beautiful but NOT 5*. I would not recommend it to Europeans who do not accept discrimination! We were there for one week and never had a nice spot at the beach. Even when it was empty (see my pic), all the front spots are always reserved for locals by the beach boy! During the whole week, we had no chance to get one! The towels they give are already used, thank god I had my own! We booked a table in Les Voiliers restaurant for lunch and our table was busy when we came. Finally, we had a bill which was 40 dinars more then we ordered! The main restaurant was good with very polite staff. The wi-fi sometimes was ok near the reception but not in the room. The gym is so small and has no water cooler. I was shocked by such service and would never give it 5*.

Date of stay: July 2018