“nice stay at safa hotel”
Review of Hotel Safa

Hotel Safa
Ranked #85 of 118 Hotels in Hammamet
Reviewed September 14, 2013

we were friends together in safa, first the weather was raining and no so nice on arrival, when we talk about the safa, we were really satiffied, kindly staff rectption, bar, restaurant and animation. the best thing is the position of the hotel, near to everything, shops, restaurant, discos,... i recommend really this place to evreybody

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank philipe t
There are newer reviews for Hotel Safa

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Really is the best holiday in hotel safa jasmine hammamet is good rastorant and good bar and my room is the best, end super animation evry day and evry night very nice porgram i sent all my griting for to time and for super animator Abdelwaheb thank you so much:))

Room Tip: My room is the best 377 i'm happy:)))
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We have spent a week in hotel Safa with my friend. We knew that it is just 3* hotel so we didn´t expect much. Rooms are single ,but you don´t go on holiday to sit in a room. It was very clean and they changed us towels every day. Food was delicious - everyone will find someting he likes. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is also great for families with children as animations are all day long. At the time we were on holiday he hotel was completely full so sometimes there were queues in bar and in restaurant but it was OK. In front of the hotel there is a shopping centre, you can walk to the town or nearby port. I recommend this hotel and wish the staff all the best.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2013

best holiday in hotel safa really everything is very good like program animation is every day and night tchang this is nice and bar is good to and rerstorant is very good couscous and everythink of ete good and good, the rooms so claining in evry day,the sweming pool so nice to,,,Greeting for all animator and i comeback more :)

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank nabil88
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I spent in this hotel one week with my friend. Although Hotel Safa is rated only 3*, we were very satisfied. The hotel is situated next to the beach, close to shops, restaurants. Air-conditioned room with balkony, cleaning every day(with changing of towels). Food was tasty, lot of vegetables (not only salades), delicious cakes. Variety of local food as couscous, moussaka. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Perfect animation program, very funny animation staff. Free wifi access in lobby area. Because the hotel was totally full, sometimes we had to stand a little in the queue for drinks. but it was accetable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Martina V
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was holiday in hotel safa really everything is very good like program animation is every day and night tchang this is nice and bar is good to and rerstorant is very good couscous and everythink of ete good and good, but mt roome every day supere,,,Greeting for all animator and i comeback more :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank abdelwaheb
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The first time I was at the hotel twice in 2008 and it was great. That's why I was in 2013 again. I was at the hotel in August and I know that I want to fly again. Room very clean, beautiful view from the balcony, the food was always pretty and very tasty and the staff amazing, with all the help. There will never be bored, there is always a lot of fun. The hotel is an excellent animation team program throughout the day.And also an excellent program for young children. For the first time, after a second I was at the hotel with my family now I was alone and I know that I will fly again. My family is the hotel also excited and they want to fly again. Just best vacation I've ever had..I recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo