“A great hotel”
Review of Le Hammamet Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hammamet
Le Hammamet Hotel
Ranked #72 of 117 Hotels in Hammamet
Ireland
“A great hotel”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

I cannot understand how anybody could not be happy with this hotel. I thought the food was amazing and the staff could not have been more helpful. I have been back several times and I will go back again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Naas, Ireland
Reviewed May 10, 2010

The staff were horrendous, so rude and obnoxious, apart form a couple of waiters and one cleaning lady!!! We arrived near midnight and weren't even given a bottle of water, was told rudely by receptionist that I had to pay dinar for water which I did and he was still very rude. Maitre d' in restaurant a proper arrogant pig. I wouldn't go back there if it was given to me free, in fact everyone on our flight home was terrifed that Dublin airport would be closed and we'd have to spend another week in that place.
Cockroaches share a room with you, this was not in the brochure!!!!
You have to pay to use the sun loungers by the pool where you will be harassed by entertainment crew trying to sell crap t-shirts at exorbitant prices!!
The rooms are very basic and the plumbing atrocious, walls being paper thin means you can clearly hear conversations in rooms way down the corridor.
Generally giving this hotel 2 stars would be an exaggeration, I wouldn't even recommend it to my worst enemy!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank rebeccabrennan4

Travelers are raving about these Hammamet hotels

UK
Reviewed March 29, 2010

Sorry but this is at best a budget hotel - think Travelodge not Sheraton. Rooms are very basic. Food is average. On the plus side 2 nice outdoor pools and a large indoor one. Worth noting that you have to pay extra for the sauna etc - you also have to pay for the sunloungers by the pool.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank deadcert
wootton iow
Reviewed December 3, 2009

great hotel,professional staff who could not have been more helpful.great choice of food.rooms meticulously cleaned with fresh towels daily.entertainment staff very talented especially the michael jackson lookalike,great dancer too.can`t think anyone would`nt like the hotel and the fabulous and well kept gardens.

• Stayed November 2009
1 Thank onsy
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 24, 2009

We stayed 1 week package holiday at this hotel, when we check in one of the receptionists expected tips from me before he carry our bags to the room, I didn't give it to him because we just arrived in Tunisia and haven't change our money yet. On the next day he asked me for the tips and won't leave us alone before we give him, sounds like we owe him money that's really cheeky and thick face because we have right not to give any tips if we not happy with the service. Same breakfast everyday for 1 week and the quality of food is poor. When we check out the bell boy grabbed our bags in a rude way and carried them to the bus and expected us to give tips. In airport before we get out of the bus our bags already been carried to the check point he already stand by our bags waiting for money, that's crazy, I don't mind to give tips if I happy with the service but forced to give tips is over the top.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank kittymiow
Dublin
Reviewed October 24, 2009

I had to post a review as I think the reviews on this site are very inconsistent. I couldn't agree more with FiveLiveLove, the hotel was filthy. The bathroom was filthy and any cleaning done was purely superficial, the room needed to be scrubbed with bleach. There was blood on the pillow case when we arrived, the bed sheets were never changed. The breakfast was awful, very limited choice. The only good thing about this hotel was the entertainment - Sam and Scooby Doo were brilliant, their Michael Jackson performance was nearly worth going back for!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hollacia
Co Meath, Ireland
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Found hotel very clean, staff very efficient , overall I liked my stay at le hammamet only dissapointment was breakfast but I concede they have to cope with many different cultures you cant please all the people all the time,I would return again

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank Tulls
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hammamet
The Sindbad
#1 of 2 in Yasmine Hammamet
Zodiac
Zodiac
#38 of 117 in Hammamet

Been to Le Hammamet Hotel? Share your experiences!