One of the best holidays I have ever been on. My mum and I stayed at this hotel for a week and absolutely loved it. The hotel is a bit out of the way and there isn't much to do outside of the hotel but that may just be because we went out of season. The beach is fab and it's just a short walk along the beach to Yasmin hammamet which is a beautiful place. The staff are amazing, have never met such friendly people before in my life and the animation team are incredible! Was definitely a holiday to remember and I will definitely be returning to this hotel in the near future. Thank you for such a great holiday and I will miss everyone I met:(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet