We book the holiday online which was all inclusive and didn't cost is loads and it was great value
We arrive around midnight and we were taken to our room which was good for the first impression. The first night after travelling I found it hard to sleep due to the fact the the tank of the toilet was having a fault and was a sounding drip in it. Next day I referred to the reception and they said they will sent someone to have a look but it hasn't been sorted. We found a way of covering the noise by having the air conditioning on half way
The wifi at the reception was down on the last 2 days of our stay there but if you go to Eden bar we an have some there but it can get slow if to many people are using it
The pools( 3 of them) were nice and clean and couldn't ask for more. The beach was nice as well and very close to the hotel.
The food it was good different meals every day an they were having nights like Italian dinner one evening, Tunisian cuisine one evening. Snacks and drinks were available as well
A thing that we didn't get to enjoy that much was the alcohol the quality of it wasn't great being local alcohol which is in all inclusive, otherwise you had to pay if you wanted different ones. The staff at the bar sometimes came across of not being keen in wanted to serve you even if that's their jobs to do so.
They have day activities like archery, darts, beach volley ball, water gym, ping pong etc. The entertainment in the evening I think it could be improved found it a bit of X factor wanna be.
The spa that the hotel has was great and they provide loads of types of massages if you looking for a particular one
The holiday was great and we would've stay longer if we could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet