This hotel is very large - i thik there are more than 500 rooms.
Everything is very well organized, they can handle the many guests.
The staff is helpful and friendly. The service in the bar in the evening was excellent: Plenty of beer and boukha.
Every meal is a buffet, we allways found good dishes.
It is a very fine beach here, better than the one I saw in Yasmine Hammamet.
We went on the camel ride ( dromedars), 3 hours ride in the neighborhood. It was fun to try.
We rented at car at the airport and had nice trips to Hammamet, El Jem, Zaghouan, Oudna, Friguia Park and Tunis. It is easy to drive in Tunisia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet