We were one week at this hotel and it was great....the rooms are quite small, some places little worn-out but very clean. The food was really good with variety of choice every night (beef, chicken, turkey and seafood every night). The hotel area is very big with beautiful garden. There are not really any shops or cafes near the hotel but with a taxi it’s not far from the Yasmin Hammamet or the center of Hammamet. The hotel is beautifully decorated and with excellent service we will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet