We found that we were 1 of only 3 English groups at the hotel over the 2 weeks and that everything is geared mainly towards German customers as no English tourist company is invloved with them directly at present (the director has advised he is trying to encourage English Tourist companies back which will help) Lovely site, great hotel. Pools and beach both excellent. Staff were good, plenty to eat and loads of choice all day - very mixed menu of local and continental foods. Our Housekeeping was excellent. Good to see they think about environment and encourage more than one use of towels. Mattresses were a little hard - not to my liking. Rooms topped up with soft drinks in fridge each day (water and fizz). Didn't use childrens facilities as son 14 so too old and was not into the idea of the fitness centre but looked good. Take own towels as bigger than hotel supplied ones which dont cover sunbeds and can leave you with hot bits!! but okay if want to use them (10 dinar deposit & changed once a week). Local area outside is a little rundown as main resort is more Yasmin Hammament but taxis are cheap enough and plentiful to use - try the Tut Tuts, silghtly more than the taxis but great fun. Barter where can for prices of goods and dont be scared to walk away if not happy with price (always more shops round corner doing the same goods!!) Overall good hotel but if 1st time in Tunisia you may wish to go to a hotel better catering for English customers initially.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please note that contrary to the description, our hotel is accessible for whelchairs, we have a business center consisting of 4 rooms equipped with the necessary basic material, we have breakfast, internet (free WIFI), abr/lounge and suites.Our hotel has 503 rooms, 303 situated in the bungalow area, all with garden view, within a wonderfull garden with flowers and a lot of palm trees and 200 room in the block beach and the main house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Paradis Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Paradis Palace Hammamet
- Le Paradis Palace Hotel Hammamet