14 people are viewing this hotel
$61
$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$54
Free cancellation until 07/12/22
Hotels.com$61
Priceline$110
Travelocity$61
2,060 results
All reviews animation team bar staff lunch and dinner mini golf sonia entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2015

OK, we went to Tunisia shortly after the first terrorist attacks so we were slightly apprehensive.
We arrived at the hotel, and got told to sit and wait for our rooms, we were given a drink, which was nice. but feeling exhausted after a long transfer, we just really wanted our rooms.
we finally got our rooms, which where better than expensive, they look Tunisian themed.
first night we heard what we thought was gun shots from the hotel room, staff said your safe, its fine its fine, really safe country... wasn't great..
there was a guy who came round and sold excursions, we done a couple, and did have a really great time, fortunately. good value for money too.
when we went into the town, there are people left right and centred trying to con you, they look at your all inclusive wrist band and they say they work in your hotel, and name it and then they try to sell you cheap stuff for well over the price.
we felt uncomfortable outside of the hotel. even though that's what we enjoy doing the most.
the food was standard borderline not nice..
hotel staff where fabulous, the waiters work so so hard. miss there kindness and great customer service values.
wifi was available in the bar area, but only there.

Date of stay: March 2015
1  Thank Zoedoubledotee
Reviewed August 15, 2015

We were a group of 100 people. The temperature was 40 and most of the rooms did not have proper air conditioning. We all had to argue to have our rooms changed when in fact they had empty rooms but for some reason did not want to give them out. it took days to sort the problems out. The buffet consisted mainly of different pastas (al with similar sauces), even though the food was paid for, they would ask you to pay for the water. We even had to pay for the safes which were in the rooms. The curtains were cheap and had holes, and expect either the toilet flusher would not work or to find blocked drains.. The only good thing is the beach which is outside the hotel. I wish I could give a minus instead of 1 star. BE WARE of this place as it was common to see guests shouting at the reception due to their disappointment. it seemed like the management did not exist. The internet only works temporarily in the lounge area but not in the rooms. The hotel did not seem to have a proper maintenance team so I Did not use the pool as I was not sure how clean it would be and if the water is properly treated. This is not a 4 start hotel. NO WAY!!

Room tip: Don't be shy. Keep asking to have your rooms changed if you are not happy as they will not hesitate to charge for anything they can!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Salim D
Reviewed August 5, 2015

We travelled to Tunisia as a group of 9 on 19th June -26th
This hotel is amazing, staff couldn't be more helpful if they tried. Always felt welcome and nothing was to much for them to do. the pools are brilliant, the pool with the fumes kept the children happy all day! The beach is fantastic. Food is lovely and is always something different to try, we had children with us and they also enjoyed the food. A la carte restaurant is lovely too which you get free for one night. We had an amazing time here, unfortunately our last day was when the horrible attack in Tunisia happened, we were made to feel safe and secure and the hotel done everything they could to keep us updated. There was always security on the front gates and back gates before this the attack. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, one of the best hotels I have ever been to with staff that are there to help no mater what time of the day.

Room tip: ask for a room the front side of the hotel, as the back rooms that over look the pool are loud due to the entertainment in the evenings
Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank stace0488
Reviewed July 11, 2015

I travelled to Tunisia on the 22nd June till the 29th, it was my first time visiting the country it was just me and my mum so we were looking for a quiet holiday, good weather and a nice hotel and we were very pleased.
The staff are the nicest people I've come across on holiday, they cant do enough for you, having read some of the reviews saying you get better treatment if you tipped I did not find this, I did not tip until the end of the holiday and I received the best service I had. Unfortunately I don't know the name of my waiter in the hotel but he was amazing, you have the same reserved table for all meal times through the week, he had the drinks we chose on our first day alongside water waiting for us every meal time, he also realised we had got tong soup twice and then had us bread buns waiting and cut every meal time, the table was decorated with flowers and he was genuinely a lovely person and so helpful! We did not tip until our last night and still received amazing service!
The food was good, the beef dishes were always delicious! I recommend going to the A la carte restaurant you get one night in there for free and its a lovely atmosphere and the food is great, something a little different!
Every time you walk past a member of staff you are greeted with a smile and a hello, choco (sorry for the spelling) was a great guide letting us know what services the hotel had to offer and what we could do outside of the hotel, he was around whenever you needed him.
The animation team were fantastic! .. Shoutout to Mike, Lido and Max :)
The daily activities round the pool were deffo worth watching if you did not want to join in, I had many laughs watching the games! Such friendly and nice people!
Theres music around the pool, the pool is large, theres a little pool for the kids and around the other side theres a quiet pool with slides also.
Theres plenty of sun loungers so there was never a panic to be reserving beds.
I was in Tunisia at the time of the unfortunate events and the staff really reassured us and made us feel comfortable and safe, there was then a huge increase in security with police out and about the streets and the hotel also upped their security with checks of those entering the building.
I throughly enjoyed my holiday as did my mum and I could have happily stayed for 2 weeks instead of just the 1, I was sad to leave.
I really recommend the hotel, the rooms were clean and a basic room you expect on holiday.

Date of stay: June 2015
3  Thank Jade G
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

Good points - the beach is fantastic and very good weather !!
The rest - The hotel is very much a 3 star definitely not a 4 - the staff were all friendly enough even though the manager spends more time shouting every morning whilst guests are listening to him !! The food became repetitive but it was fine - no health scares ! The beer is like dishwater absolutely disgusting - had to "buy" bottles of Becks - the spirits were that watered down even with a triple measure you couldn't taste it and don't ask for coke its flavoured brown water - if you want coke you need to pay for it. The animation team tried to put some form of entertainment on - they tried to make the most of a bad situation - would I visit again ?? NO !!
JUST TO PUT PEOPLES MINDS AT REST - DUE TO THE TERRIBLE KILLINGS IN SOUSSE EXTRA POLICE WERE AROUND - THEY WOULD RIDE AROUND ON QUADS AND HORSES - HIDE THE HORSES AND QUADS AND GO TO SLEEP IN A NEARBY HOTEL FOR A GOOD FEW HOURS ALSO SECURITY GUARD ON THE HOTEL WOULD BE ASLEEP WITH MIRRORED GLASSES ON - HIS SNORING GAVE IT AWAY !!
Met some lovely people from the Uk and Tunisia - I will not be visiting Tunisia in a hurry SORRY !!

Date of stay: July 2015