13 people are viewing this hotel
$61
$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$54
Free cancellation until 07/12/22
Hotels.com$61
Priceline$110
Travelocity$61
2,060 results
All reviews animation team bar staff lunch and dinner mini golf sonia entertainment
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2015

We travelled to Tunisia as a group of 9 on 19th June -26th
This hotel is amazing, staff couldn't be more helpful if they tried. Always felt welcome and nothing was to much for them to do. the pools are brilliant, the pool with the fumes kept the children happy all day! The beach is fantastic. Food is lovely and is always something different to try, we had children with us and they also enjoyed the food. A la carte restaurant is lovely too which you get free for one night. We had an amazing time here, unfortunately our last day was when the horrible attack in Tunisia happened, we were made to feel safe and secure and the hotel done everything they could to keep us updated. There was always security on the front gates and back gates before this the attack. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, one of the best hotels I have ever been to with staff that are there to help no mater what time of the day.

Room tip: ask for a room the front side of the hotel, as the back rooms that over look the pool are loud due to the entertainment in the evenings
2  Thank stace0488
Reviewed July 11, 2015

I travelled to Tunisia on the 22nd June till the 29th, it was my first time visiting the country it was just me and my mum so we were looking for a quiet holiday, good weather and a nice hotel and we were very pleased.
The staff are the nicest people I've come across on holiday, they cant do enough for you, having read some of the reviews saying you get better treatment if you tipped I did not find this, I did not tip until the end of the holiday and I received the best service I had. Unfortunately I don't know the name of my waiter in the hotel but he was amazing, you have the same reserved table for all meal times through the week, he had the drinks we chose on our first day alongside water waiting for us every meal time, he also realised we had got tong soup twice and then had us bread buns waiting and cut every meal time, the table was decorated with flowers and he was genuinely a lovely person and so helpful! We did not tip until our last night and still received amazing service!
The food was good, the beef dishes were always delicious! I recommend going to the A la carte restaurant you get one night in there for free and its a lovely atmosphere and the food is great, something a little different!
Every time you walk past a member of staff you are greeted with a smile and a hello, choco (sorry for the spelling) was a great guide letting us know what services the hotel had to offer and what we could do outside of the hotel, he was around whenever you needed him.
The animation team were fantastic! .. Shoutout to Mike, Lido and Max :)
The daily activities round the pool were deffo worth watching if you did not want to join in, I had many laughs watching the games! Such friendly and nice people!
Theres music around the pool, the pool is large, theres a little pool for the kids and around the other side theres a quiet pool with slides also.
Theres plenty of sun loungers so there was never a panic to be reserving beds.
I was in Tunisia at the time of the unfortunate events and the staff really reassured us and made us feel comfortable and safe, there was then a huge increase in security with police out and about the streets and the hotel also upped their security with checks of those entering the building.
I throughly enjoyed my holiday as did my mum and I could have happily stayed for 2 weeks instead of just the 1, I was sad to leave.
I really recommend the hotel, the rooms were clean and a basic room you expect on holiday.

3  Thank Jade G
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

Good points - the beach is fantastic and very good weather !!
The rest - The hotel is very much a 3 star definitely not a 4 - the staff were all friendly enough even though the manager spends more time shouting every morning whilst guests are listening to him !! The food became repetitive but it was fine - no health scares ! The beer is like dishwater absolutely disgusting - had to "buy" bottles of Becks - the spirits were that watered down even with a triple measure you couldn't taste it and don't ask for coke its flavoured brown water - if you want coke you need to pay for it. The animation team tried to put some form of entertainment on - they tried to make the most of a bad situation - would I visit again ?? NO !!
JUST TO PUT PEOPLES MINDS AT REST - DUE TO THE TERRIBLE KILLINGS IN SOUSSE EXTRA POLICE WERE AROUND - THEY WOULD RIDE AROUND ON QUADS AND HORSES - HIDE THE HORSES AND QUADS AND GO TO SLEEP IN A NEARBY HOTEL FOR A GOOD FEW HOURS ALSO SECURITY GUARD ON THE HOTEL WOULD BE ASLEEP WITH MIRRORED GLASSES ON - HIS SNORING GAVE IT AWAY !!
Met some lovely people from the Uk and Tunisia - I will not be visiting Tunisia in a hurry SORRY !!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

I thought it was the equivalent to an average 3 star hotel by British standards,was a little rough around the edges...so to speak.... but still very clean and the staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful before & after the terror attacks in sousse! everyone was very approachable and the animation team were class... plenty of food on offer although it seemed to be much the same in terms of not much variety over the week we stayed...really nice private section on the beach & again the staff there were great.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2015

I've been to Hammamet several times, but this year first time in Hammamet Garden. I like Hammamet a lot and I think this is a very secured and safe place for your vacation.
This hotel is generally not bad, though WiFi is extremely poor. I could hardly use Watsapp, and I could not browse at all.
Rooms are very standard. Air conditioner did not work properly, and we just left the balcony opened - so it was more or less ok.
The pools are clean and the beach is great. Walking there was not a problem at all.
I didn't like the choice in restaurant. And they don't have any snacks between breakfast and lunch - my daughter was literally hungry during first 2-3 days (then we get used to the schedule).
And by the way, I'd like to say THANKS TO BROOK AND HER BEAUTIFUL GRANDMOTHER, who shared some pastries with my daughter, when she was hungry.
In the bar they use very small plastic glasses, and you have to go back quite often. Choice of alcohol is limited by local spirits, which are acceptable. You can always have better choice for additional payment.
If you give tips, you'll get better service everywhere.

This year there are few people in all the hotels which affect animation program which is reduced. By the end of our stay the mini club was closed and day activities were not conducted, though at the beginning it was all in place. Evening disco was closed at 00:00.
Animation team: Lido, Mike, Majdi - you are great!
And best regards from my daughter to Foufa :)))

My general impression about staying in Hammamet Garden hotel: good.
Remark: if you are British, you travel with group of your friends, and you have bought a lot of alcohol in duty free - your stay will be amazing.

Room tip: For quiet room, choose the one facing the small pool (with slides)