7,069 results
All reviews super mario animation team le dragon our waiter chinese restaurant boss man pancake mix mattress man pancakes bar staff paper cups great holiday michael jackson show horse riding entertainment room oasis bar water polo
Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I have been to Tunisia many times and love it, so was pleased when Thomas cook started doing holidays again. I knew of the Phoenicia and that at one time had a very good reputation, and with it being an Senitdo hotel had no problem of booking.
We did arrive during the bad weather so was delayed and arrived very early in the morning. But are first impression of our room was good. We paid for a sea view and in the morning we still thought the room was good with plenty of space, clean and lovely bathroom. The beds were a bit hard but the cleaner put bed toppers on which made a
big difference, the see view was good if sitting on the very comfortable balcony chairs but when you stood up and look down he could see loads of rubbish.
The pool area was kept well but all the sun beds are all over the place making it look very untidy, and hardly any umbrellas.
The beach was fine, not the best sunbeds but OK, at least there was plantey of umbrellas.
The food was not good, with not much choice if your an non meat eater. There are 2 sitters which was a bit inconvenient, it also say men's most wear long trousers but no one took any notice of it and the management didn't care or say anything.
The breakfast room was like a school canteen with plastic chairs and tables and it seemed there were always running out of cutlery.
There was 2 other restaurant,one which was the Tunisian and was free, it was OK but it was the same food as the normal restaurant the other restaurant is an Chinese ,which you have to pay for,which was about 18 pound for 2 people and the food was lovely, which was why we went twice.
The reception was also were the bar and lounge area are, so was always very noisy. The bar area also had very uncomfortable seating with not enough seats, with people always seems to be looking for somewhere to seat. We found the animation team very unfunny, we do not want to see grown men dressed as women with bloons down their tops, or them dressing up as cartoon people and chasing the children all around the reception area making them cry. We spent most of our evening in our room watching TV which is something I did not expect to do while on holiday. We like to have an quite drink after our meal but its impossible in this hotel.
We meet many people who felt the same as us, a couple who had also spent every evening in their room and a mother and daughter who also expected a lot better from a Sentido hotel.
We enjoyed our holiday and even the bad weather was OK but I can't believe this hotel gets so many 5 star reviews, we have been to many Sentido hotels and this is the worst I have stayed in.
We may go back to Tunisia next September but it want be the Phenicia.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank little2minnie
Sentido, Responsable relations clients at SENTIDO Phenicia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear little2minnie,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

Thank you for your comments and compliments and for choosing to stay at our hotel.

We do our very best at Sentido Phenicia to ensure that we meet all our guests expectations, provide them a customer friendly service, and a very pleasant stay.

We regret that we did not meet your expectations, on this occasion, and we are disappointed that you were dissatisfied.

Thank you for your feedback, which is very important to us. It gives us a chance to make changes and improvements where it's necessary. Your feedback and suggestions have been forwarded to the relevant departments, and our hotel management team, who will be taking any immediate action required, to ensure our guests only a pleasant stay.

We regret the heavy flooding, experienced during your stay, but this adverse weather was unexpected, and beyond our control.

Thank you for your time and your fidelity.

We sincerely regret your disappointment and hope you will give us the chance to satisfy your expectations, once again, sometime in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good food , good animation, stay here for a week and have a good time!!! I will prefer this hotele for my friends! I will come back to Tunisia one more time! I like this hotel very mutch! ☺

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Марина С,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

Thank you for your comments and compliments, and for choosing to stay at Sentido Phenicia.

We do our very best to ensure all of our guests a customer friendly service, and a very pleasant stay.
We are very happy that your stay was 'good' one and that you will be returning to our hotel sometime in the future.

Thank you for your time and your fidelity.

We look forward to welcoming you, once again , for another 'good holiday'.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was in Sentido Phenicia for 1 week and that was my best holiday. I met a lot of nice people especially from animations team.
Food was delicious, staff very friendly, every night was different interesting show. I hope I will back soon visit my friends from animations team.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Krzysztof K,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

Thankyou for your comments and compliments, and for choosing to stay at Sentido Phenicia.

We are very happy that this was 'your best holiday ever'.

Thank you for your recognition and appreciation of our' very friendly staff', and our entertainment team.

Thank you for your time and your fidelity.

We look forward to welcoming you, once again, for another enjoyable stay, sometime soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

CANNOT FAULT THE SERVICE FROM ALL TEAM MEMBERS!! SIMPLY AMAZING!

The food, entertainment, service received from all staff members has been absolutely faultless!

I recommend to all looking for a 4 star All Inclusive holiday. You get what you pay for and it’s been brilliant!!!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank edyerwaite

Dear edyerwaite,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

We are very happy that your stay was 'simply amazing', and that you could not ' fault the service' from all of our staff members.

Thank you for your appreciation and recognition of our '5 star entertainment' and service.
Your time and fidelity are much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you,once again, for another brilliant stay, sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel really is a beautiful place, with amazing, kind and welcoming staff all round! The food is really nice and offers a wide range to suit everyone. The waiters and bar staff went out their way to make us comfortable and looked after! There is so much to do that covers all ages, and excellent entertainment provided by the animation team! The weather was mostly hot and sunny, and even on days with rain the spirit in the hotel was great! My friend and I had a room with sea and pool view, which was always tidied to a high standard. I Would highly recommend anyone and everyone to come and stay and I will definitely be coming back soon!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank ginamayne94

Dear ginamayne94,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

Thank you for your comments and compliments, and for choosing to stay at Sentido Phenicia .
We do our very best to ensure all of our guests a customer friendly service, and a very special stay.
We are very happy that your stay was an 'amazing' one, and that you will be returning sometime in the future.

Thank you for your recognition of our welcoming staff, and our excellent entertainment team.

Your time and your fidelity are much appreciated, and we look forward very much, to welcoming you , once again, on your return.

Best Regards,