7,065 results
All reviews super mario animation team le dragon our waiter chinese restaurant boss man pancake mix mattress man pancakes bar staff paper cups great holiday michael jackson show horse riding entertainment room oasis bar water polo
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good food , good animation, stay here for a week and have a good time!!! I will prefer this hotele for my friends! I will come back to Tunisia one more time! I like this hotel very mutch! ☺

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Sentido, Responsable relations clients at SENTIDO Phenicia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Марина С,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

Thank you for your comments and compliments, and for choosing to stay at Sentido Phenicia.

We do our very best to ensure all of our guests a customer friendly service, and a very pleasant stay.
We are very happy that your stay was 'good' one and that you will be returning to our hotel sometime in the future.

Thank you for your time and your fidelity.

We look forward to welcoming you, once again , for another 'good holiday'.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was in Sentido Phenicia for 1 week and that was my best holiday. I met a lot of nice people especially from animations team.
Food was delicious, staff very friendly, every night was different interesting show. I hope I will back soon visit my friends from animations team.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Krzysztof K,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

Thankyou for your comments and compliments, and for choosing to stay at Sentido Phenicia.

We are very happy that this was 'your best holiday ever'.

Thank you for your recognition and appreciation of our' very friendly staff', and our entertainment team.

Thank you for your time and your fidelity.

We look forward to welcoming you, once again, for another enjoyable stay, sometime soon.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

CANNOT FAULT THE SERVICE FROM ALL TEAM MEMBERS!! SIMPLY AMAZING!

The food, entertainment, service received from all staff members has been absolutely faultless!

I recommend to all looking for a 4 star All Inclusive holiday. You get what you pay for and it’s been brilliant!!!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank edyerwaite

Dear edyerwaite,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

We are very happy that your stay was 'simply amazing', and that you could not ' fault the service' from all of our staff members.

Thank you for your appreciation and recognition of our '5 star entertainment' and service.
Your time and fidelity are much appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you,once again, for another brilliant stay, sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel really is a beautiful place, with amazing, kind and welcoming staff all round! The food is really nice and offers a wide range to suit everyone. The waiters and bar staff went out their way to make us comfortable and looked after! There is so much to do that covers all ages, and excellent entertainment provided by the animation team! The weather was mostly hot and sunny, and even on days with rain the spirit in the hotel was great! My friend and I had a room with sea and pool view, which was always tidied to a high standard. I Would highly recommend anyone and everyone to come and stay and I will definitely be coming back soon!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank ginamayne94

Dear ginamayne94,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

Thank you for your comments and compliments, and for choosing to stay at Sentido Phenicia .
We do our very best to ensure all of our guests a customer friendly service, and a very special stay.
We are very happy that your stay was an 'amazing' one, and that you will be returning sometime in the future.

Thank you for your recognition of our welcoming staff, and our excellent entertainment team.

Your time and your fidelity are much appreciated, and we look forward very much, to welcoming you , once again, on your return.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After reading through some recent reviews I have decided to write a short one of my own.

This is our second stay at this hotel and both occasions have been fantastic.

The hotel is in a great location with access to the beach which myself and my wife enjoy.The beach bar staff are great and always served with a smile.

Food has lots of variety I’m a fussy eater but I never went hungry.The waiters all work tirelessly and without fuss to please everyone.

During our stay there was a storm one morning that flooded the breakfast area, we never complained as this was already set up before the rain came and we just got on with it. However like a lot of reviews regarding the flooding I too never saw any dissenfection being used after the initial clear up of water.

Entertainment programme is great French bowls, darts, archery to name a few of the daytime games, pool foam party is fun,
Simo is a great lad and funny as is Mario and Mike.
Evening entertainment is ok if you like to watch people doing routine dancing and miming to songs, however the entertainment team ALL work hard to put these shows on for us to enjoy. Well Done to them.

We have booked to return next year and we are both looking forward to returning.

Thank you All staff at Sentido Phenicia

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank peter n

Dear peter n,

Warm greetings from sunny Tunisia.

We are very happy that your stay was a 'fantastic' one, and we are only too pleased that you will be returning next year.

Thank you for your feedback, which is very important to us. It gives us the chance to make changes or improvements where it is necessary.

Your recognition of our hardworking staff is welcomed and your special mentions will be forwarded to those concerned.

Thank you for your time and your fidelity.

We look forward to welcoming you, once again, for another fantastic stay, on your return next year.