7,173 results
All reviewssuper marioanimation teamle dragonour waiterchinese restaurantboss manpancake mixpancakesbar staffpaper cupsgreat holidaymichael jackson showhorse ridingentertainment roomoasis barwater polomain restaurant
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

I like the hotel, the rooms are clean, the animation is great. Food is good, the service aswell. The beach is amazing and also the pool. The people are kind here. It’s the place to be! And (thanks simo)

1  Thank Dali B
sentido, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Phenicia, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Dear Dali B,

A big « Thank you » to you. We are more than pleased getting such a good report about SENTIDO Phenicia Hotel.

We hope welcoming you back very soon to the place to be!

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Mario so good everythink is amazing realt good restoran is the best so clean rooms mario is so intersting and very good person i like a lot the enterior of the hotel and
Mario is so good so interstingg

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Miljan Z,

Thank you very much! We will share your kind words about SENTIDO Phenicia Hotel with our team and are more than happy geting such a good feedback.

We do hope welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I‘m in Love with this Hotel ... i truelly believe that sentido phenicia is one of the best Hotels in hammamet ... everything in here is great ~ specially the animation and the animators <3 thx Manel thx all <3

Dear Stefanie H,

Thank you so much. We feel more than honored reading your lovely comment on SENTIDO Phenicia Hotel and we are really happy we could meet your expectations.

It would be amazing welcoming you back in the nearest future to pamper you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Super hotel, super animation i love all of them ... best thing about the hotel really ♡ thx for the new years eve party it was perfect ! I liked the food its great ~
I will sure be back with my girlfriends ☆♡

1  Thank LeaP745

Dear Lea P,

Thank you very much. It’s a real pleasure to all of us reading your fantastic comment about SENTIDO Phenicia Hotel, the animation team, food and especially the New Years Eve party.

We would like welcoming you back to enjoy another stay with us.

Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Whenever I come to Tunisia I choose paradis palace ... however this time I chose sentido Phenicia and I like it so much it’s much better then when I used to go ~
I really liked the New Years party .... it was perfect the show made by the animation team , the food everything ~ I want to thank manel for being nice to me <3

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Romy_roumaissa97

Dear Romy_roumaissa97,

A big “thank you” to you – your kind comment on SENTIDO Phenicia Hotel and the staff, especially our animation team, is highly appreciated and will be shared with our team.

Just come back in the nearest future – to enjoy more beautiful days and moments.