“Mira is the best :)”
Review of SENTIDO Phenicia

SENTIDO Phenicia
Ranked #8 of 119 Hotels in Hammamet
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed here for the second times at the hotel and it was fantastic! The entertainment was great as always .. and the love MIRA could even remember us, they gave us entertained all week just fine and us a lot about the country and the culture says. at this point, for a very big thank you! Also I have 2 huge wish fulfilled long ride on the beach and swim with delfinden. We would definitely come again! room maintained top, eat properly, hotel complex very well maintained.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
sentido, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Phenicia, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you very much - we are delighted reading you enjoyed also your second holiday with us.
We are looking forward welcoming you again.

The SENTIDO Phenicia Team

Write a ReviewReviews (6,373)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

A group of four girls have just come back from Tunsia, had a fab holiday, all the staff were very friendly,and couldn't do enough for you, the service was excellent.we found the rooms very clean,food was excellent and the Entertainments team was very good, especially Mario great little fella, he was good with everyone, also we found Shaggy a very friendly young man who was very hopeful at times .would go back tomorrow,

Room Tip: As a whole we would say it was good in every way,the weather, food, staff, the beach is one of the b...

Dear Guests,

we are happy learning you enjoyed Tunisia and the hotel SENTIDO Phenicia - you are welcome -
just come back again!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Just arrived back from this hotel early this morning, what can I say that others haven't,we had a fantastic time everyone so friendly.

Food- never had a problem with finding anything to eat very good choice we did not try the Chinese or Italian as we found the main restaurant had so much choice for everyone we found everything to be piping hot, I'm not really a dessert person especially abroad but my god these must have been the best I have found through out the times I have holidayed in Europe and further they were too die for!

Rooms - adequate for the amount of time spent in them always clean our room was 2056 right at the end of the corridor overlooking front of hotel, yes fridges could do with being cold and they just don't keep anything cold but to be honest we didn't use it.

Beach - was superb very attentive mattress man we didn't get hassled too much by the sellers one of my friends did find one very persisting though, and it was quite funny watching them run into the bushes when the police on horse backs were patrolling the beaches.

grounds - very well attended to even when we had almost a hurricane (well it felt like it) and the sunbeds and mattresses were blown around and palm trees broken it was cleared up by the time we got up the next day.

Tipping- we never found this a hassle yes we tipped the mattress men on beach and pool each day just a couple of dinar but waiter in restaurant and waiters in bar plus room cleaner we tipped at end of holiday for service we had received not what we expected and we were still well attended to, mind you did help I think being 4 women travelling on there own lol

Animation- I know it has been said before but these guys are fantastic and work very hard too keep everyone entertained but were not pushy or in your face, did participate in darts and salsa classes, cant say we watched all of there shows but did see some very talented bunch my friend and myself were even pulled up to participate in the show with the knives and bed of nails I did feel uncomfortable about this im not a tiny women average I suppose just didn't want too be responsible if he knife slipped lol.

We didn't really venture far we are all hard working NHS workers and do our yearly girlie holiday to chill but we did do the pirate ship trip which was great and 2 of the girls done the horse riding

Right some special mentions; SHAGGY from the entertainment team he was great also olga mido and lovely lovely MARIO cant remember the names of the others.
Naseen,Brahim Freddy and Feued from the lobby bar
Thankyou all for making our holiday so special we will be back

Dear Guests,

thank you very much - we are more than pleased reading you spent excellent holidays with us.

We are looking forward welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here 12 th till 22nd may ..well what can I say it was absolutely lovely ..every single member off staff was great ..from the mattress man to the reception staff ..animation team were great fun ..lots of love to Olga hope the shoes fit lol..the only down side is the rooms are a bit tied but you had all you need and not in your rooms much our cleaner the lovleyJamie made up for this ..the drinks are good the food was wonderfull even for the fussy eaters out there .this hotel is by far the cleanest I ave ever stayed and I have been a few places ...pools..beach..gardens..kept spotless..miss you all already we will be back ..Michelle and Dave from Nottingham x

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Guests,

thank you very much sharing your comment with us on TripAdvisor - we are pleased reading you
had a lovely holiday with us.

We are looking forward welcoming you again anytime.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We went to this hotel in june 2012 so sorry for just getting round to writing this review, the hotel staff were very very friendly and couldnt do enough for us. we got a ground floor room facing the pool and it was lovely I am glad we did as we saw some of the other rooms or should I say stair cases and hallways and they looked rather tired. there was bird droppings in quite a few places which I know the hotel can't help but could try and clear up as it doesn't do the hotel any favours when its your first impression. The pool is lovely and the beach is even better with sunbeds that have soft cushions on them. I found the drinks poor as they are their local stuff my advice would be to buy a bottle of what you like in duty free and enjoy the good stuff as they overcharge for named brands. The room was lovely and clean and the food well there was always something for even the fussy eaters the only let down was even though our waiter was very good we didnt like it when he came chasing after us one evening to tell us that it was his last night and he wouldnt see us before we went home (hint hint give me my tip now) but i suppose they live for their tips so i suppose its understandable. would I go back....yes but theres so many other hotels I will probably try another just for the change.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kevinalyons
sentido, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Phenicia, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guests,

thank you for sharing your "last year impression" with us on TripAdvisor. We feel still sorry if you thought the hotel was a "bit dirty" - just come back and make another experience now...

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We arrived at the Hotel 2hrs late after waiting for Thomas Cook airline to take off. On arrival the LOUNGE/RESCEPTION AREA was very spectacular. Very spaceous with lots of seating.plus the bar very important haha. We were welcomed with a drink very nice and told where most things were. Our luggage was taken care of by the hotel porters(in tradition dress) Our room was nice and clean and cleaned every day but a little tired in need of a refurb. Two main dining rooms one for breakfast buffet style plenty to eat something for everyone. 6am-10am The larger of the dinning rooms is were you have lunch and dinner again buffet style plenty to choose from with wine, beer or soft drinks included. Staff were absolutely fab. The entertainment team are funny and friendly on the go from 9.am- 11.30pm. what a good lot of girls and boys. We loved them all but OLGA ESPECIALLY. be kind to these wonderful group.
The beaches are clean and large with umberlla's for most of the beds, also a nice beach bar.We just missed the bar/b/q opening which also has another beach dinning area. definately a must have hotel good value.

Room Tip: Please be warned remember to take toilettries as these are not included by the hotel.. Beach towels...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
sentido, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Phenicia, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Guests,

thank you very much for sharing your excellent review with us on TripAdvisor.
We were delighted reading you spent your holiday in a "great hotel".

All the staff would be pleased welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I've recently returned from an 11 night stay, my second stay within the space of 3 months and all I can say is it was absolutely fantastic. I travelled with two of my friends and had an amazing time I'm already looking to book my 3rd stay for September, the hotel is amazing and has everything you need and want. It's well situated with clubs, bar's and restaurants all within easy access, the hotel is clean and all the staff are really friendly and remembered me from my first visit the rooms are spacious and ours was located overlooking the front of the hotel, the restaurants are lovely and always serve a variety of food to meet everybody's needs, the bar staff are very friendly and by the end of the 3rd day knew our drinks off by heart. However the best part about this hotel and the reason I return is the animation team who all work so hard to keep you entertained and make sure you have an amazing holiday. A special thanks to Mario, Nino and Dali who never once failed to make me laugh, thanks to mido who helped me with the choreography for the Greece show I know it must have been a challenge, thanks to mouse who was my dance partner in the Greece show and helped me through out and reminded me of the steps. Thanks to nemo for the Pilates class me and the girls enjoyed that and had such a laugh, thanks to Mira, Olga, Fifi and Titi who are the nicest girls your meet they really make you ffeel welcome. Tata who runs the kids club is lovely and me and my friends love her so much she's so good with the children and is such a mummy figure always keeping them entertained and happy she even has little turtles and with me being a big kid she let me play with them also thanks for doing my make up tata is was beautiful. I wanna say a special thank you to Bibo who made my holiday he's really the loveliest guy you will ever meet he's so friendly and really goes out of he's way to make sure your happy he's also the funniest person I've ever met and he never failed to make me cry with laughter also he's Zumba class is a must do by the end of my holiday I felt professional at all the dances:) thanks to Steve for the water aerobics I know I wasn't the easiest person talking through out sorry. Thanks to shaggy who made me and my friend cry with laughter during the snake charmer show. And thanks to amine who keeps all the team together. I don't think ive missed anyone out but sorry if I have also thanks to maverick the Thomas cook rep he's genuinely the nicest person we've met. Can't wait to be back see you all soon xx

• Stayed: May 2013