Stayed in the phenicia hotel at the end of October for one week with my sister, mum and auntie.
In general the hotel is a clean, modern hotel to stay in with plenty of pool space and sun beds. The food is what is to be expected from an all inclusive,something for everyone but it can be repetitive. And the weather was nice except from one day it rained.
However the animation team, make the sentido phenicia the best hotel I've ever stayed in! Initially I was skeptical about how cheesy they would be but there not at all. They include everyone in all of the activities and generally create a holiday atmosphere. My mum and auntie went out into Hammamet some days to explore but my sister and I refused as we didn't want to miss the activities. Archery, water aerobics, salsa, belly dancing, zumba and DAAAARTS we did them all!
I am literally in love with them all! Hoping to go back soon :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet