We stayed at the Phenicia for 7 days as part of a Thomas Cook package. The only complaint that we have was with the bedroom that was far too small for a family of 3 with the result that there wasn't much room to move around between beds and the room was at the lowest level with an excellent view into the bushes and trees. We made several complaints that the television and fridge didn't work. This problem was never rectified during our stay. We also had a problem with the sink and bath drains not working and this was rectified by the one man and his plunger on several occasions. Other than that we were satisfied with all of the other services
Extras to avoid :- free guided tour of Medina as its a con to get you into a carpet shop and the Barbecue at the Shakespeare pub as it was a disaster.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on the East coast of Tunisia, SENTIDO Phenicia spreads between a fine sandy beach and a garden of 11 hectares where mix generously Palm and Olive trees. For your comfort, the rooms of the hotel all endowed with balconies or terraces offer you fantastic views between the gulf and mountains of Hammamet, swimming pools, or gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Phenicia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Phenicia Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Phenicia
- Iberostar Phenicia Tunisia
- Iberostar Phenicia Hammamet