“creepy staff members” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #118 of 123 Hotels in Hammamet
Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
“creepy staff members”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

this hotel is without a shadow of a doubt the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in. I had male staff entering my room without permission. the hotel room had a broken socket in the bathroom and only one other socket in the room. Our mobile phones were stolen from the room. one afternoon I went to sleep and asked my friend to wake me up in an hour and then when she came to wake me up there was a rose left next to my bed. All the male staff were creepy and often said inappropriate things too us. Over all, we did not feel safe in the hotel. NEVER AGAIN

Room Tip: do not stay in this hotel if you are a young girl and if you do choose to stay in this hotel then ma...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
8 Thank Jill S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been here last year, on summer. What can I say? I spent a very beautiful time here with my family...Now the hotel has a new management and that`s why it`s named: Sidiboo Budget Bel Air.
They have a very very tasty food and we had all the facilities in our room. You should really go there! We had a lot of fun with our kids, they have a lot of entertaiment programs and o lot of games for kids, also.
I hope i`ll go there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Alina M
Anniston, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed at the Bel Air for two weeks and had to change rooms twice, the rooms are pretty basic nothing luxurious but fairly clean. The entertainment is ok, the food in the restaurant..never again. I had one meal and it was my last because in it was a dead cockroach, for the rest of the visit I ate out at the british bar over the road.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Lucy H

Travelers are raving about these Hammamet hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Please believe all the bad reviews, they are true! The first room we were given was dirty with hairs and peanuts in the bed, not to mention staines. They actually used the curtains as blankets on the bed. The tiles everywhere were cracked and dirty. The toilet seat was broken, no hot water at all. Not to mention the bathroom was dirty, and the metal pieces in the bathroom, like toilet roll holder etc was all rusted. We were moved to another room, and it was a little bit cleaner, but still not clean. Staines on the bedding and the glass door to the balcony was cracked from top to bottom. 90% of the sun loungers around the pool was broken. The hotel itself was tidied once a day in the afternoons, so rubbish would be lying around all day. The only thing that looked clean was the pool itself. The lawn around the pool was not mowed for at least a few weeks. The hotel as a whole was just in very bad shape. The little shop in the hotel is a rip off, you can walk to the nearest local shop and get everything 4 times cheaper. The streets around the hotel is dirty and smells of sewerage. This place is a no go!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Louis v
Ballina, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

we travelled to this hotel in 2007 and loved it ,so again thought we would try it ,found it very hard to book a package for this hotel ,on arrival staff where just as friendly as i remembered and some where still there from our last visit
not many english or irish use this hotel but to be honest it didnt make any difference everyone mixed well
our second week it was ramadam hotel was very quite but must say was lovely having hotel pool to ourself ,staff couldnt be more helpful
please take reviews with a pinch of salt a holiday is what you make of it
would reccommend thi hotel to anyone

Room Tip: corner suites are very large and we had front corner was loud at night with bar across road but i tr...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kerry s
Belfast
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed in Bel Air Hotel with my friend & her family in Augest.
We arrived in the early hours of the morning & staff had our room totally mixed up so we had to wait until the manager arrived later in the day before we got our rooms sorted as there were meant to be.
Rooms where massive I must say & very comfortable.
Food was ok, not a great selection.
hotel wasn't far from beach but had to get a taxi to the main strip, shopping area.
The staff were very over powering & flirty which I didn't like.
As there was a big crowd of us we had each other as entertainment.
There was a bar on site which was good.
I don't think I will be back to Tunisia.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
torquay
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

have stayed here many times...each time was different...was better before it was taken over by happy days company..food on this trip wasnt that good and prices went up considerably for things like coffee the day the new company took over...most nights just ate a starter n sweet..main course not appetising at all.entertainment ok.did aquaerobics every day in pool ..very clean.massage centre good....cheers bars as usual where i drink the local tunisian mornag rose wine which is very intoxicating but lovely!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are good.....overlooking pool is nice but the apartments above las palmas or cheers might...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family