Stayed from 10-17th July as a couple. Arrived very late but were greeted by friendly hotel staff who quickly checked us in and allowed us to go up to our rooms where our bags were brought up minutes later. Staff also brought us up a plate of food because of the long travel with no dinner.
- Beautiful reception area, whole hotel looked amazing
- Drinks were definitely not watered down (in fact, a few times I had to ask for more juice in my cocktails!)
- rooms were spacious and clean. Towels and sheets changed every day by our lovely maid who always had a smile on her face
- Mini bar in the room was part of the AL and was restocked daily
- Beach was a short walk away and once you walked a couple of metres out, it was beautiful and clean
- Always a large choice of food at meal times
- Reception staff always very friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them
- we felt that, as a young couple, we did not receive as much attention as some of the other guests. Maybe it was assumed we would not tip so it was not worth it, but we found this a little disappointing
- First few metres of the sea were quite dirty and littered
- Surrounding is very touristy so there isn't much to do except eat and water-sports (that we found anyway)
- The mini-buffets (at the beach and bar) weren't much to shout about. Food often left out for a long time and not much choice
Overall we had a lovely time and no real grumbles. As long as you're not too picky or overly fussy, I'm sure you too will have a great time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Mehari Hammamet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.