Went for a week at the start of April, 1st time iv been to Tunisia. Can not fault the hotel atall. It was amazing, from the rooms to food and service was outstanding!
Only thing could be Improved was the entertainment, but we went before the season started. That being said the entertainment staff were great at trying to drum up people for activities. The private beach was fab, with drinks service & attentive staff who got sun beds and chased off the sellers when they hasseled to much.
We had a delux sea view room and it was lovely, great size, comfy beds well stocked with slippers etc :-)
Going back next year for another girls relaxing week away, thinking of taking the kids but not sure how much they would enjoy it - although there's a park, camel/horse rides etc I think it's best to just chill in luxery, with free massages & champagne!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive