I have just spent a week at The Orangers and overall it was very good.The staff can't do enough for you and there standard of English is good.The food and drink service is fine with both avalible 24 hours.I had a room with a seaview on the 3rd floor which was lovely only let down by the housekeeping the floor of the room was not cleaned for a week,perhaps the maids only have time to do the essentials.My only other gripe is the fact that the tv lounge is a smoking room and as the majority of people in the hotel with me were non smokers this meant that we were excluded from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive