This was our 6th trip to the Orangers but always in May or October , having just returned from a 2wk holiday , and although we are going back in May I feel the hotel has deteriorated. I speak of the restaurant mainly where not only was the lack of choice, but food cold. We complained to the manager and within 10 minutes hot food was brought to our table by the chef who apologised. Shouldn't all the food be hot? Also the animation team, who normally make our holiday hardly had a good morning or smile for us except Tony. Maybe it's because the hotel only had a few guests, but we paid good money and should expect the same service as in the busier times. Hope all is better in May !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive