“my 50th birthday with my family”

The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows
Ranked #8 of 118 Hotels in Hammamet
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“my 50th birthday with my family”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

we chose this location after viewing reviews on trip advisor we had a friendly welcome on arrival we was shown to are rooms they where very clean and comfy the staff where all friendly and helpful the food was excellent plenty of variety the entertainment crew went out of there way to make you feel wanted the maids did not understand what we said but kept our room spotless we never venture very far from the resort as we had everything we needed there.
It was my birthday and the rep arranged for me to have a meal in the beach restaurant when we arrived she had only booked it for 2 we where a party of six so i said not to worry we would go to the main restaurant they asked us to wait then they came back and said it was ok they rearranged tables to fit us all in they had sorted food for the two but then managed to get extra sorted i was presented with a bouquet of flowers we where served champagne and presented with a birthday cake i have never had a meal so tasty it was excellent i could not of wished for a better birthday we will definatley be going back again

Room Tip: we stayed in the rooms near to the beach so when you open the curtains in the morning you can see ca...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank sexyg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (549)
Newquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

My 9th stay at this lovely hotel. What a gem! Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and Management here. A wide variety of food available ranging from local dishes to various other nationality foods. Three a la carte restaurants available in addition to the main restaurant. If you have a problem with anything during your stay, raise it with the Management while there rather than complain about it on here. I have already booked my next 2 holidays here for 2014. Well recommended.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Clive J
BARNSLEY
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Just had a brilliant week at this hotel, everything about it is Excellent . The staff are all really helpful and cant do enough for you the food is excellent with something to suit every taste . 24 hour bar and food , cocktails are the best i've had on an all inclusive holiday . Rooms were cleaned everyday and clean towels also . I can honestly say there is nothing i can say to fault this hotel , animation teams were brilliant always giving everybody a laugh . Our holiday rep Ondine is the a great rep and a credit to Thomas Cook . I would recommend this hotel to anyone .

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank BarnsleyKaren
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Just got back from a week at les oranges , with our daughter her friend and 3 year old grand child cannot fault this place Food Excellent, entertainment Excellent Rambo , Titi and all the guys and galls worked tirelessly to please a diverse age range , Every member of staff was polite courteous and determined to make our stay heaven ,We had a not so pleasant stay a mile down the coast in September in typical britt fashion was sceptical but proven very wrong . If you want lovelly environment surrounded by dedicated staff with excellent food and service this is the place for you ...... see you soon !!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank dobbo526
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I've stayed at Les Orangers 5 times now, and even though I've only been back home for a week I have already booked 2 more trips for March and November. Everything about it is excellent, I've never seen a grumpy staff member, and they will all do everything they can to make you feel welcome and cosseted. I upgraded to a deluxe room last time, and for very little extra cost I had a nice little seating area with a sofa and armchair, and the most wonderful view of the sea.
There is a good mix of German, French and British clients, with a few other Europeans as well, and the food is designed to keep everyone happy. If there is nothing you fancy then you really must be hard to please...my problem was trying to turn my back on the incredible array of desserts. The wine is very drinkable, in fact it is better than any house wine I've had in the UK.

The entertainment team are very enthusiastic and some of the shows they put on are pretty good. If, like me, you're not that keen on kiddies discos and "funny" sketch shows, there are some lovely quiet corners to hide in until it's all over. Pre-dinner cocktails in the courtyard are a particularly nice way to start the evening, and there is often some good easy-listening live music going on during this time.

It's not a place to rave the night away, but for a lovely, relaxing, small piece of Heaven on Earth, it really can't be beaten

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
10 Thank AltheaJH
Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

This was mine and my boyfriends first holiday together, and it was also the first time that we had visited Tunisia. There was nothing which we could fault with Les Orangers, our room was lovely and cleaned daily by the chamber maid, the food was brilliant with different options every night and the service which you received from everyone working at the hotel was brilliant.
Both myself and my boyfriend have already said if we go back to Tunisia we will defiantly be returning to Les Orangers, although it will defiantly be for longer than a week this time!!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Emily D
Scotland
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We just got back from a week at Les Orangers and it is one of the best holidays I have had! The staff were so attentive. We tipped early on and they made sure they looked after us all week. Particular thanks too our pizza chef who kept us amused! The animation team were great fun...a little cheesy but by the end of the week we knew all their songs and dance moves! My birthday was made extra special by being unvited to the a la carte restaraunt where a special meal was given to just hubby and myself whilst everyone else had the set menu. Topped off by a beautiful cake and roses! The food in all the dining areas was spectacular as we dined on swordfish, quail and squid in the general dining. Our guide for our trips out was top class.........would we go back......in a heartbeat! One word.....faultless!!

• Stayed November 2013