The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Vincci Flora Park(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$42
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Club President(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$32
$30
  • Pool
Golden Tulip Taj Sultan Resort(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$98
$90
La Badira(Hammamet)
$294
Travelocity
Hammamet Garden Resort & Spa(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$41
  • Breakfast included
Alhambra Thalasso Hotel(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Hotels.com
Medina Belisaire & Thalasso(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
$75
$117
Radisson Blu
$91
Hotel Bel Azur(Hammamet)
$96
$89
2,108 results
All reviewsles orangersbeach restaurantles orangesfree massagepizzajasmine barfish pedicurestandard roomanimation teammain restaurantindoor poolstir frythomas cookhour barsea viewhorse ridingwaiter service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We booked this hotel at about 3 weeks notice and got a real deal on it. I echo other comments that getting from the airport to our room was a bit of a shambles and took 3 hours from landing to 'shoes off' but that's probably an issue for the travel company as much as the hotel.
We arrived on Sunday 03-Nov to our upgraded room with a sea view which was gorgeous. The room could have done with a good sweep, dust and scrub but the delightful grounds and outdoor spaces were so lovely, the interior mattered less, especially as we spent the majority of the time around the pool, day and night. The staff were attentive and keen to please at all times and everywhere across the hotel. It was quite plain to us that many of the guests were returning for second or subsequent visits and they were greeted warmly and with recognition.It may have been because of the time of year but we weren't hassled on the beach by anyone at all.........not once; this was a refreshing change.
I like to wear kaftans and there was a reasonable selection in the hotel shop. I feared that they may be expensive but when I made my selection, the price was 17 TDN (about £8 - perhaps less with the current exchange rate). The guys in the shop made a bit of a meal of getting me to try on several and suggested lots of different styles, partly because they couldn't find anything my size to suit my requirements but I could have been much firmer with them to put an end to the charade if I'd wanted to.
It's always been our view that we wouldn't ever like a place so much that we would return to it but this place was so relaxing, if we're looking for a holiday at the same time of year again, we may well consider it.

Room Tip: Take the upgrade to a sea view - rooms are east facing so get the morning sunshine rising over the sea. Oh, and switch the noisy fridge off overnight!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah63
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had a great time here on our 1st visit, the staff were very helpful and friendly without needing to be tipped.Drinks 24/7 if required and plenty of places to eat ALL INCLUSIVE. Activities during the day organised by the animation team if you want to join in (Archery was my favourite) and shows in the evening for the younger ones and later for the parents some had audience participation. The private beach is beautiful and one member of our party said it was like walking on fresh snow only warm, if you want to have a ride on a camel speak to Ahmed the older man he will do a fair deal and take you to one side to get on if you are nervous, the younger ones will just try to rip you off.Once again I will mention the animation team who do a wonderful job keeping the guests happy and laughing.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GROWLER61
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Just got back today having had another fab week with 2 other girlfriends. As other reviewers have suggested Enfidha is a nightmare but fortunately for us we didnt have to wait terribly long and transfer was the usual 45 minutes . Once we arrived staff greeted us like family (bless Kaola on reception she is so lovely) Ben , Monty and all the usual suspects were there with big hugs ! We all had deluxe rooms and yes a little TLC maybe needed but so what ? Spotlessly clean and the beds are so comfy ! Also balcony furniture has been replaced with wicker chairs . Food as usual great , one evening the restaurant manager said to my friends and I that chef would prepare anything we wanted !!Puddings and pastries ????!!!! Enough said !!! (Hitting gym tomorrow) !!! Bar and waiting
staff , again enough said , these people can't do enough for you , our lovely waiter Ayachi has looked after us on all 4 occasions and we love him ! We did venture out a little (not too far) !! And 1 went back to a great bar called the 60's where every Friday night Zed play , who alternate with Zanzana @ Les O every Thursday . This is a great little bar, and we were made to feel extremely welcome. Back at Les O we met some lovely people , many of whom we have met on previous occasions and would appear that they are out with us in April 2014 !! (In fact it seems we may have a a big party on our hands)??!! Ents team are all ok , Arwa looking after the children Dina doing the darts etc however I guess they have had a long summer and are tired , in terms of being animated there didnt seem to be too much going on in the afternoon . All in all we love this place and would never consider staying anywhere else . My only problem ? I only have 6 weeks paid annual leave a year otherwise I'd go more than twice a year !! Go and enjoy , big hello to those of you going in April, hawaiian shirts for Thursday nights I believe ??!! Many thanks to all for great week xx

Room Tip: Deluxe or superior rooms away from lift
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank helengaughan
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

We came back to les oranges ( never re-booked same hotel before) due to the fantastic experience we had last year. We booked a superior room again and requested a high room which we got. Food excellent, staff brilliant and nice to see some new changes that has improved it ie new seating in courtyard, cleaner beach and kettles in the room. Weather was not as good but who can help that!
Booked for next middle of May, looking forward to seeing the new bungalow section.
Only bad points
WIFI!!!!!! Needs improving I would love to sit in the courtyard in the sun sipping a cocktail and surf the web, not much to ask for a standard of hotel it's wanting to be (new cushions can wait)
You need to look after loyal customers don't think you don't have to bother with them because they will come back - money is tight in the UK I want the standard I paid for, there is a lot of competition now you need to up your game

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank ozzythepup
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We travelled to the Les Orangers Beach Resort on the 26th of October for one week,the airport transfer was a long drawn out affair we landed at 12.20am and finally got to the hotel at 3.30 am we had to sit on the bus waiting for other passengers,plus we had two Germans who got on the wrong bus,on arrival at the hotel we were allocated our Superior room 3109 with sea view which we had paid for so far so good.

The view from our room was overlooking the beach which was lovely,the room itself was not a "Superior room" in our opinion so just what a standard room is like I have no idea,the balcony doors scraped on the floor of the room making it difficult to open,handle on drawers in room broken,whoever did the tiling and mastic work needs to visit an optician,the room floor was not kept clean by the chambermaid,but as you only use the room to sleep and shower in it was sort of ok,plenty of wardrobe space and hangers,the rooms could really do with a professional refurbish.

Thats the only bad points of our holiday at Les Orangers,the staff are friendly and attentive,the food in the main dining room was fine there was always something you could find to eat,we ate three times at the beach front restaurant in the evenings ie Asian,Italian and Tunisian themes all very nice and its at no extra cost,you just book the night before at reception.Breakfast at the main dining room was also fine nice omlettes and large pancakes.

The beach was just outside our room, and there was always plenty of spare sunbeds even though the hotel was full,just tip the beach guys a dinar and they will put your beds where you want them,you can change your beach towels at the towel bar which is just between the swimming pool and the beach side block of rooms,the beach is a lovely sandy one and the sea is shallow for quite a bit so good for children,unfortunately it was very windy when we stayed and the waves were quite large but it didn't stop us going in the sea for a swim etc,the water was very clean.

On the beach there is a small burger place the guy makes burgers to die for,also paninis etc we used to get our burgers and walk to the beach restaurant and have a plate of chips with them and a glass of wine/beer.Also at 3.00pm you can have cocktails on the beach a different one every day,there are beer pumps and soft drinks available all day there as well.

Entertainment was very good the animation team do one show a week and the rest of the week we had different acts ie a live band who were excellent,a Tunisian night,Russian Dancers,Abba tribute group so no complaints there.

All in all we had a lovely time at the hotel,the staff as I said were brilliant except our chambermaid i must make a special mention to Mohamed and Maher in the Beach restaurant for their attentiveness and service and their jokes,please Mohamed I am not a German,the small waiter with moustache( sorry didnt get his name) who works in the area by the main square was always smiling and gave quick service,the receptionist in main reception was also very helpful as were her colleagues,the security man on the hotel gates was also most helpful and friendly.

We took a taxi to Yasmine Hammamet marina there is a ice cream parlour there Canari who have a wide range of delicious ice creams.Do not pay more than 7 dinars for the taxi.

So to summarise we had a lovely holiday we never used the swimming pool why when you have a beautiful beach on your doorstep,the hotel needs a bit of refurbishing and tlc,our room most definitely,we recommend you eat at the beach restaurant during the day,I would advise that anyone travelling there learn a few words in Arabic it helps,thats it well done everyone at Les Orangers Beach resort I dont know if we will return but I am sure others will and have.

Room Tip: Beach front block third floor if you want a quiet room
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple