As I sit here in the hotel lounge waiting for the coach to take us to the airport, I can honestly say that the hotel and staff were excellent. Lots of people have said that the staff make the hotel and I absolutely agree. Would I come again yes, would I recommend to a friend yes. Would I want to change anything only minor things like the rooms need upgrading but they were clean and water was hot. The weather could have been better but didnt stop the enjoyment.The food was excellent and always plenty of it. The only disappointment was the A La Carte, to be honest the main restaurents were a lot better. If you want a relaxing holiday with brilliant staff this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive