Stayed here in Feb 2013 and apart from the weather the first week it was great.From the time you arrive the staff can't do enough for you.Talk about all inclusive ,thats what it is . You don't need to spend anything. We tipped at the end and we didn't get any different service than anybody else.Dining, different places to eat ,all so good,the food the staff, excellent. In the bar areas all you need to do is look at the waiters and they are with you with very good drinks.The entertainment team do a great job with what they have at this time of year. Cleaners ,brill, rooms spotless.Gardens always being attended to. Beach lovely,sands so soft,Thinking about it just go its lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive