Stayed there last May, weather was hot and we loved it. But the hotel itself wasnt that good. Poor service if you dont tip. Thomascook rep wasnt experienced person at all, she was panicing and looking for people who wanted to book somethg. She was useless. Food wasnt bad at all, didnt hear anybody been sick. Animation team was interested in girls groups more then anythg, they were very friendly and paid the most of attension. But we didnt expect any better.
It was the holiday we paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive