We stayed out of season in march & were looking for an ideal spot to relax for a week. The service is second to none(improves if you tip a few dinar here & there).Nothing was too much, we were also upgraded to a sea view as it was quiet. Food was good- the entertainment team were always around getting you involved but no pressure if you only wanted to relax. We went to El Jem,Roman amphitheatre, with the most informative guide we have ever encountered. A definate must if u like your history. All in all Les Orangers ticked all the box's for us & we are already looking to book again in june whilst still sat around the pool waiting for our transfer to the Airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows 4* ALL IN 24h/24 Certified ISO 9001/ ISO 22000/ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 The hotel is located on a superb immaculate beach of golden sand, guarantees all Safety for children and swimmers, overlooking the picturesque Fort Hammamet. Its beautiful setting of 12 ha of orange trees and jasmin flowers offers big space of relaxation and entertainment for both adults and childrens enjoying together unforgettable holidays. The orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows is situated 4 km away from Hammamet centre and at a 5 mins drive from both championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orangers Beach Resort And Bungalows
- The Orangers Beach Resort & Bungalows Hotel Hammamet
- Orangers Beach Hotel
- Orangers Beach Resort All Inclusive