“Tunisia Zenith Hamment”
Review of Le Zenith Hotel

Le Zenith Hotel
Ranked #93 of 118 Hotels in Hammamet
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We had a grate holiday in sunny Tunisia. Everybody was so friendly. Every Tuesday Scouby does a trip to the aqu park. It's grate fun. Its about 2mins away from the hotal. There is many trips to do on thos holiday like;
pirate boat
hamment market
shara dessert
And more.

On a saturday night the entertainers have a big pool party till about 1/2in the morning. So just be wornd on that. There is a disco on the complex.
Some of the activities they do in the day are;
aqu stretching
volly ball
aqu aerobics
warta polo
belly dancing
warta basket ball
arabic lessons
That is most of them.

At night time they may play bingo or a tomboler(9:30pm) and ten at 10:00pm its show time till 11:00pm. Its a grate holiday. It is 100percent AMAZING!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank amber o
There are newer reviews for Le Zenith Hotel

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a few friends for a week to relax and thats what we did. it's not a posh hotel but it's very nice.food was great, all the staff where very friendly and of you didnt wanna play they would leave you alone . it's very close to beach . If your looking for a cheap get away In the sun this is fine just bring a bottle of gin with you

Thanks to Medy and all the staff

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank djhutt
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have just come back from a weeks holiday to this hotel, we arrived very early in the morning and as we were a party of 8 we were put on the 4th floor and all seperated we asked if we could all be together so the next day they moved us to the 2nd floor and we were all next to each other. The rooms were very nice and clean, the staff were very pleasent and accommodating the animation staff were very friendly and were always happy. The food was very good and there was plenty of it. I dont really have a bad thing to say about this holiday, every one has there own opinions but you definately get good value for your money.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Denise S
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Well, well, well, what can I say about this holiday. We arrived during the night and were greeted with drinks and shown to our room by the receptionist. Our room was on the 3rd floor and seemed the furthest away from the exit.

Our room was awful, the halls outside the room had been freshly painted which stunk during our stay. During the first night we turned on our air con to cool us down and we fell asleep with it on, we woke up at about 3am and the unit was kicking out some horrible smell which I can't describe. We had to sleep with the balcony door open for the remainder of the night so the smell could go. We went to the reception in the morning and asked if we could upgrade to a bigger and better room which the receptionist gladly did. We then went to check out the room to see if it was any better. It was certainly bigger but the room was facing the front and generators were nearby which made it too noisy, so we thought we might as well stick with what we got!

The location of the hotel was about 100m walk to the beach and you could go paragliding, jet skiing and do other water sport stuff. Leaving the hotel felt pretty intimidating as the locals wanted your attention every 5 seconds so they could try flog something to you. You have to be pretty stubborn as these guys will never give up. We didn't feel safe outside the resort so we decided to stay at the complex for the remainder of the week unless it was with the locals doing an event. We went camel riding which was a laugh but where they take you, it was like an after scene from Black Hawk Down, rubble, rubbish, building works, destroyed cars, the lot.

We found the food on the first couple of days repetitive and cold. breakfast and dinner. We got to about the 3rd day and the same dinner was being placed out which we didn't like. Cold cous cous, chips, and some sort of meat. There was a tower of bread rolls which never seemed to of moved, just covered after every time when meals were over, very unhygienic and people were let to cut bread themselves.

It got to about the 4th day and I was badly ill which I thought was just sickness and diarrhea only to have it the remainder of the last 3 days which didn't seem right. I was bed ridden. The 5th and 6th day we spent the entire days in our smelly room just reading books as that's all we had for entertainment as I was too ill to be outside by the pool or elsewhere. I couldn't eat as I just couldn't stomach anything. Luckily the last day I perked up a little, so our journey home wasn't bad at all but we were so glad to be back.

When we got back home I must of lost about 9lbs due to not being able to eat. A couple of weeks went by and I kept getting ill on and off, Had to have time off work as I would get horrendous stomach pains. I decided to go to the doctors to get checked out and after tests I was told I had Amoebic Dysentery! If I hadn't of gone to the doctors this could of caused serious damage to me. I was put on strong meds for 2 weeks and felt a lot better. Overall I must of lost a stone in weight.

So for me this holiday was a nightmare. I can gladly say I will never return to this horrid hotel or country!

23-24Yr old couple from Kent.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rmetson
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Having been to Tunisse many times and had zero problems,this time placed in north hammamet off the "main drag" was slightly too quiet. Travel relatively cheap and reliable but compulsory when stuck between nabeul and yasmine hammamet.Hotel clean,rooms clean and comfortable,staff attentive and polite/when the clientele righteously deserve their busy,relatively low paid-long hour attention. For older and disabled people the ramps are steep and the steps many!!!! Pools both hot indoor and the 2 large outdoor clean and very well kept,animation activities unending for all ages.Food med ` style with something to "please" most tastes,with a few tunisian "delicacies" thrown in;only for the adventurous lol.Transfers with A-B fine,and flying into Endifah (thomas cook x) made a big difference in transfer times compared to the old hike north from Monastir.One annoying fault----black flies everywhere 24/7..the country appears dirty!?! No tell tale signs of their troubled times just past,the tunisian locals friendly,welcoming and thankful that us british continue to visit,they have been getting some poop propaganda abuse thrown at them from the yanks! Us out and about,using local "shops" at all times,in and out of residential streets and the troubles are nil. Thank you to the locals round the Zenith hotel area..your hospitality appreciatted!

Room Tip: Pool facing balcony
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
11  Thank Kaz N
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have just returned this morning from Le Hotel Zenith in Hammamet it cost me just over £400 for 2wks A/I and it was brilliant. The staff, and AMIMATION TEAM were excellent. Made many mew friends there. If you want or expect 5star treatment then I suggest you go and pay 5star prices., but for good value for money great weather then please book yourself asap. Would like to say a quick high to all the lovely people I met whilst out there. Ray Middx

Room Tip: I stayed in a part of the hotel that was quiet and overlooked the Volleyball court.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Disgusted283
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed here for a week with my partner begining of september wasn't sure what t expect after seeing bad reviews but was very impressed food was lovely salad bread fresh chicken a great selection. Staff and animation team very friendly and helpful. Beach is like a less than 5 min walk clear water lovely. Hotel has its own nightclub from eleven at night very good value for money would defintely go back!

• Stayed: September 2012